1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgently Looking for Disciple called Jekmer Teoman Guler

Discussion in 'General Mentoring' started by jaywalker, Nov 19, 2011.

1. jaywalker

jaywalker Member

That's right! Somebody just added me as their mentor, via the in-game mentor list...and I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to contact him. He didn't get added to my FL. I don't even know what planet he's on. This is one really crazy system unless you people know something I don't.

So now the poor guy thinks I'm ignoring him I suppose. So if anybody knows him , will you please ask him to contact me here, stating where and when i can meet him (a range of options please. I might not even be on the right planet).

Next tiime I see that message, unless it comes from somebody on my FL, or standing right in front of me, I am ignoring it!

Thanks,

jay [​IMG]

2. malasuerte

malasuerte Active Member

write him a message in your mentor profile, he might read it.

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

A lot of profiles have notes in there that say "log out then log back in and PM me" or something to that effect. The mentor interface does seem to be lacking in a few things... hopefully they'll fix it soon.

4. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

they should be automatically added to your friends list

5. drifter

drifter Member

System adds mentor to disciples FL but only can be seen after relog. Mentor gets no name to FL....

6. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

yeap mentor get no disciple on your FL, lost one disciple by this :(

Hope you find yours tho, now I have it in my presentation how to contact me and why in hopes to not lose another one until MA fix this bug

7. jaywalker

jaywalker Member

Odd . I posted an update here, but it's vanished. That explains why somebody recently asked me in-game if the issue was resolved? I was wondering where trhe heck he read it about it, if he hadn't read my update, then decided it must've been NI forum, cos I didn't bother posting an udate there (no-one had replied, anyways)

To repeat: Thanks for all the helpful answers guys. Yeah I found out the flaw in the system *sigh*. Somebody on PCF posted to say that they had messaged the guy , but they didn't say how (forum account? or in-game?)

In any case, I never heard back from him, and he has now kicked me, so end of story.

jay :)

8. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Shame to see the system let you down jay. Seeing as this has somewhat resolved, mind if I close the thread.

9. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Hm...I never added my desciple to FL and once he accepted he was on it.

Maybe lastest patch FUBAR'd it?

Tippin'

10. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Been like this since the start of this system, if the disciple request you the disciple is the only one who get the mentor on their FL. But if you ask an avatar to be their mentor then I think you get them on your FL too or at least I think thats how it was when I tried it after losing my disciple because of the same reason Jay lost hers.

Hopefully MA fixes this in the VU next week

11. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

also why i wish they put a "show your disciples position" button in the disciple list. could be really handy. Also one of the reasons i teach them how to use FL right away when I add them. Would even more handy when they add you.