1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking Mentor

Discussion in 'General Mentoring' started by distraught, May 17, 2012.

1. distraught

distraught New Member

Years ago I played Entropia back when there were none of these other planets or anything lol. Recently I signed up for Arkadia. I am still familiar with all of the game mechanics etc. from way back when although certainly a lot of new stuff has been added and some things have changed, but I have found that in Arkadia to an extent I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing lol. Mainly I do not know what places are popular, what areas are good for mining, what animals to start out with for hunting, etc. So I figure it would help to have a mentor. I am in the US in the eastern time zone. I mainly play during the afternoon and sometimes a little in the evenings. I am interested in focusing on mining and hunting. One thing I noticed is now starting out you get a training weapon and some ammo, a few probes, etc. which is cool. Basically Im looking to play mainly because I really like the game. I do not mind depositing a small amount to start (maybe up to $25 or so or $10 a month for the first few months) but Id love to be able to learn to sustain myself without depositing at all and eventually if I could make a little money with it too thatd obviously be great! If you are a mentor and I sound like the kind of disciple youre seeking please reply or in game my name is Distraught Chaos. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

hiya welcome back to Entropia and Arkadia. I've been over 8.5 years now so i probably was around when you first started. I havn't been able to get ingame as often as i like lately so i'm not going to recommend myself as a mentor right now. But Feel free to PM me questions you have or add me on Facebook (RexDameon Andreosn just search me) and i'd love to help anyways i can. Also you can add people to your friendlist through the player register(you can find it in action book) and you can add me. Still would love to help out when needed even if you find someone else thats on a bit more currently as a mentor.

Take your time on depositing try to hold of and learn as much as you can a lot has changed.

also my site has some good links and will have more hopefully after this weekend after i finish editing it again:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rexdameon/

• Like Like x 1
  3. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

ops saw it was posted in this section now hehe

feel free to add me in game too if you need some help

5. Ogreme

Ogreme New Member

Hi id be glad tp be you mentor and help out im always online and i help out with peds if its needed.

Pleas add Ogreme Ogi Riverman

*huggs*

6. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

7 years experience in game and now has Arkadia as my home planet.