1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riptor on!

Discussion in 'BIG Industries ALA#05' started by Wauspaus, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

IT'S OVER 9000!....... Ooooh no, that should have been said last week...... My bad....
    Anyways, time for a new weekly event. Last week some showed up a bit late in the week but made a good impression. Let's see if we can match it for this week :). Let the games begin!

Event start: April 4 2016 at 00.00
    Event end: April 10 2016 at 23.59

Event format: Most Globals
    Prizes: First place: 100PED
    Second place: 50PED
    Third place: 25PED

For this event, the scoring system will be updated manually here on the forum. When you global it gets added to your score. Those who want to hunt in teams, use your BIG team ID tag like you would normally do and when you global it will be added to your avatars globals. The team tag does work for your BIG rewards points and for the Mutated Riptor event but it WON'T work for the Hypercharged or Monthly progressive.

Before you start going nuts, make teams and go out to hunt under your BIG Team ID, make sure you actually let me know BEFORE you go out and global what your Team ID is and to which avatar it belongs. This is mainly to prevent people from claiming BIG tags after they have globalled and the tag doesn't belong to them. Giving me this information can be done here on the forum in this post, in private message or via the messaging system ingame.

I wish you guys the best of luck on your hunts. If you got any feedback, same thing as before, PM me ingame with it or leave it here on the forum :)

Wzzls
    Simone Wauspaus Kelleners

2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

An explosion of players on ALA5, the competition is on! Go strong, HoF hard! :D

4. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Updated the event info. Looking good, lots of people hunting, and we had our first team global on there as well by Tiger Tigs Swiftclaw. :D Happy hunting all, can't wait to see the end results. :D

5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Updated scoreboard, looking good, last stretch!

6. The Jetman

The Jetman Member

7, hmm maybe a bit far, killed 7k points last night to only 2 globals...

7. The Jetman

The Jetman Member

just curious, whats the rules of a draw, longest there, meaning id need to get 1 more, or highest loot total? I think first way is fairest, but like to clarify

8. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Incase of a draw the prize is split. Longest there is a bit dodgy due to timezones, highest total would be an option as well. However in the past I have split the prizes incase of a draw.

9. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Final results are in :) And what a closure of this weeks Mutated Riptor event :D Congratulations to the winners :)