1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prologue Storyline Needed?

Discussion in 'History' started by RexDameon, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Calin

Calin Member

That sounds great! (I suspected that the skin was based on or related to the website) Looking forward to seeing it!

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Member

Hey Rex good thread and coincidence you finished the story within 2 days of me doing the same :D

Yeh I think its been said before Arkadia is cannon as they say with the Calypso story or at least the first part of it. I think both planets will do well to acknowledge the existance of each other especially as its been said Arkadia will be allowing us to bring wares from Calypso. I think they are interested in interplanetary trade. I can't see any issue with a little cross over either in a couple of years maybe (to give both planets time to mature a little).

So yeh maybe some sort of timeline or glossary or even a short account of the development of man from present day to the Arkadia era might be a nice addition to round things off?

Just needs to cover the jump rails and jump gates and oddyseus probes and the epansion of man from earch and what not I'd say. As for the robots.... well this is relevant to the commander's personal history but otherwise not really worth mentioning.