1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New player looking for a mentor

Discussion in 'General Mentoring' started by Quelea, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Quelea

Quelea New Member

I recently started playing EU and I have completed the beginner ACA missions and have been sweating for a while. I have met some friendly players that gave me some advice and I hope to find someone to be my mentor on Arkadia. I am still unsure about what profession I would like to do at the moment. I'm open to advice and will take on board what is taught to me and I'm willing to learn. I live in the UK and I'm currently on holiday until the 13th of January when I have to go out on placements for uni. Until then I can be online in the afternoons and evenings but after the 13th I'm not sure about my availability until I start working there.

Thank you for reading I hope to hear from people soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

welcome Quelea, feel free to add me to your FL to see if our times match up or take a look here:
    Mentoring Services

3. Quelea

Quelea New Member

Thank you :). This might sound silly but how do I add you to my FL?

Edit: Sorry, never mind I just figured it out :eek:

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

not silly, but open your FL (press J) then and there is 3 icons on top, press "Toggle Player Register" then search for my name :)

5. raxxor

raxxor New Member

Feel free to add me in Fl too, not looking for disciples, but always willing to answer questions :)