Looking for Mentor in Central US Timezone

Discussion in 'General Mentoring' started by *Shandie*, Aug 19, 2016.

1. *Shandie*

*Shandie* New Member

Greetings all;
    I am looking for a Mentor in the central US (Alabama) who is accepting new disciples. I am not a new player..but have been away for a long time..last time I played was in 2005 or so but my info was lost and I have since started a new account, choosing Ark for my home instead of Caly. The game has changed immensly from the last time I played, and even tho I don't really know all the new stuff I am still skilling and enjoying the scenery but decided that I need to do this before I skill high enough to make it more difficult and time consuming to graduate. I would prefer someone who has experience in multiple areas. I am open to also possibly joining my Mentors society .

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  2. DaJuggernaut

DaJuggernaut Member

Shandie,
    While I don't have the years of experience that you are looking for, I believe that I could be a good choice from a mentoring perspective. I have been in game for 8 months and have had some success in each of the main disciplines. My highest levels are in mining, but hunting is not that far behind. I have spent time on all the planets, but call Arkadia home. Send me a message in game and we can see if we would be a good match for mentoring. If not, I can probably find a higher level player or two that could be willing to take you on as well. GL and HOF big.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016