1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Disciple

Discussion in 'General Mentoring' started by Jenny ferr, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Accepted you tonight but you didn't get added to my FL even after a few relogs, so if you see this please PM me here or in game if you can.

Or if you see Christoffer and have me on your fl please PM me

2. Jenny ferr

This disciple now left me, probably because of that I never talked to him. Wish MA made it a priority to fix bugs like this that have the potential to ruin my reputation :(
    Not another response from support about this issue either for over a day now after I sent the second support case about the same issue...

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I agree it should be automatic that they get FL'd when you accept them as a disciple. Seems rather silly it doesn't.

4. Jenny ferr

It should do as another disciple got added automatically and after support told me it dont and friends agreed with me that it usually does, I tried it again with AttackKat and we both ended up a each others FL when accepting mentor/disciple so it's definitely a bug in the system :(

5. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

It's worked correctly for the last two I've had added.. Not the first one, though.. Must be since 12.1.1 that it now works...

• Like Like x 1