1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it time to make pre-sold LA functional like normal ones?

Discussion in 'Land Areas' started by cute781217, Oct 13, 2013.

1. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

Do you think it is time to make pre-sold LA functional like normal LAs? I mean put DNA into fertilizer to let LA owner has full control of maturity and density, also the rights to adjust tax. The current mob spawn on the pre-sold LA are natural spawns that LA owners ( aka Deathifier and Hawkwing) has no control on the maturity and density, also don't have any expense to keep the spawn functional.

As Arkadia studios sold the first LA to players in September, and there are another 5 island-type LA would be sold in the future. So I think maybe it's time to make all LA functional like normal ones to make the competition fair. Deathifier and Hawking can adjust the current spawn to fit what players really needs. And may also purchase new DNA to fill the gap of current natural spawn.

So what do you think David and our community?

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

They probably got a choice Spawns you can't change and not fertilzer or DNA and fertilizer. I think the chose the option they got as it's less work. I think it's them who will choose if it changes not us or A. Team