1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I could use a mentor

Discussion in 'General Mentoring' started by rickym3y3r, Jan 16, 2013.

1. rickym3y3r

rickym3y3r New Member

I really like the looks of this game, I'm just two days in and really need some advice and someone there to answer some basic questions like, how do i get from calypso to Arkadia... I really don't like calypso people i tried to help on this planet almost blew up my limited vehicle.. I really don't have anything to lose in space just don't know how to get to that point.

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hi and welcome to Entropia. Check out entropiatransport.com, they offer donation-based flights between Calypso and Arkadia around the clock, so you can fly free if you have no peds. When you get to Arkadia, ask if anyone heading down to the planet can take you along in their quad. If not, just hang out at the space station and post here in the forums... someone will doubtless be passing through the station eventually.

Also, you can add me to your friend list in game (hit "y" for action library, then choose "Player Register"). I'm available for mentoring services and other kinds of help in game. I'll be heading home to Arkadia soon, so I might be able to give you a lift too.