1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch This Gold Rush Auction - Ankitus Armor Set Blueprints (100QR)

Discussion in 'Company Events' started by Mathias | Arkadia, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Ankitus Armor Set Blueprints - 100QR

Armor Engineer, recommended level: 2.5

Starting Bid - 25,000 Arkoins

*****​

Bidding Rules

• Bids will only be accepted in Arkoins.
    • Minimum bid increment 1000 Arkoins.
    • any items other than Arkoins (eg PED) will be deemed invalid.
    • For the item being auctioned:
      • There will be no buyout bid amount
      • For the first four (4) weeks, the auction will remain open.
      • After the first four weeks, the auction will then end when a bid remains the top bid for a period of 48 hrs
      • Such a 48 hr period will be taken to have begun no earlier than four (4) weeks after the auction thread is published
      • The winner is required to contact Dylan | Arkadia to arrange for trade or collection of auctioned item, within one week of the end of the auction.
      • If the winner of the auction fails to collect their award within the aforementioned one week of the end of the auction, the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
    • The potential issue has been raised that somebody could bid a million bajillion Arkoins that they don't have, with the plan of winning the auction, not claiming their prize, and having the prize go to their friend, the second bidder with a very small bid.
      • This is a great point, and we appreciate it having been raised.
      • Arkadia Studios will at its discretion check that interesting bids are backed by an actual Arkoin balance.
      • Arkadia Studios will announce a bid to be invalid on such grounds if deemed necessary.
      • Please note, "million bajillion" is not a real number, though legitimate attempts to bid this high are of course encouraged.
      • Bidders must have the Arkoins in their possession as spot checks will be made by Arkadia Studios/Mindark
    • To avoid potential confusion, all bidders must ensure that their full in-game avatar name is visible by stating it in the actual bid post with the amount of Arkoins that they are bidding with.
    • Prizes will be sent after the end of Gold Rush 2014 (estimated end of March 2015).

2. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Just a price diagram of the cost of Arkoins (Excluding Mark Up).

TT of 1 Arkoin = 0.01 PED (TT)

1000 Arkoins = 10.00 PED (TT)
    5000 Arkoins = 50.00 PED (TT)
    10 000 Arkoins = 100 PED (TT)
    50 000 Arkoins = 500 PED (TT)
    100 000 Arkoins = 1000 PED (TT)

This is to show to those who are experiencing the Arkoin Auction for the first time how much it costs (TT) value to partake in the increments.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  3. Cly

Cly Active Member

I

Clytemnestra Cly Darksteel

offer Starting Bid: 25,000 Arkoins

4. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

Anthony Ranger Morris

I'll do 30,000 arkoins

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  5. Mathias | Arkadia

And your full avatar name Anthony?

Remember

6. Tancred

Tancred Member

50 000 arkoins

Tancred Valerius Marsk

7. Top07

Top07 Member

So what's so good about this BP? Armor stats info?

8. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

9. anthonymorris

Nothing really it’s just an unlimited lower lvl armor bp set with 100% qr…… it’s more stylish than practical everyday use, unless of course you hunt low lvl mobs

10. Cly

Cly Active Member

52000 Arkoins
    Clytemnestra Cly Darksteel

11. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

Andrey Andy Russian
    Bid - 60K (600 PED TT)
    I have no arkoins now, but if I win, I believe, that I can easy get this quantity in a few days in Key 5-10 instances :) I hope you will accept my bid.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  12. anthonymorris

I think your bid is an invalid bid per the rules of the auction process. It would be like I bid 100K arkoin’s on the assumption that I could as you said in a few days acquire the arkoin’s. Here is a copy of the post where it says "bids are backed by an actual Arkoin balance". i would wait until you have the arkoins to place a bid its only fair the the rest of who have the arkoins on hand

The potential issue has been raised that somebody could bid a million bajillion Arkoins that they don't have, with the plan of winning the auction, not claiming their prize, and having the prize go to their friend, the second bidder with a very small bid.

This is a great point, and we appreciate it having been raised.

Arkadia Studios will at its discretion check that interesting bids are backed by an actual Arkoin balance.

Arkadia Studios will announce a bid to be invalid on such grounds if deemed necessary.

Please note, "million bajillion" is not a real number, though legitimate attempts to bid this high are of course encouraged.

Bidders must have the Arkoins in their possession as spot checks will be made by Arkadia Studios/Mindark

13. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

The rules state that you must hold an Arkoin Balance matching your bid. Your bid can not be held valid if it is the winning bid without Arkoins to back it. Hence, the item would default to the bid below yours. I suggest gathering the Arkoins now, if the bid is to remain valid.

14. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

ok

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  15. MG Mighty

MG Mighty Member

From what I read in the gold hunting event I would believe otherwise, or have the instances loot been "fixed" ?

16. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Aakas has been offline for a few days (havent checked today) but the vaults still work though the arkoin drops are lower.

17. Mathias | Arkadia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.