1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get a Mentor even if your uber!

Discussion in 'General Mentoring' started by RexDameon, Oct 15, 2011.

1. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Just thought I'd pass it on that unless you are a registered Mentor you can still be mentored and get a gift even if you have been playing for a long time. Even if you are registered as a mentor from before but no longer are mentoring you can retire and be mentored also.

Kim said something about the more mentor skill/experience you have the better the rewards. Not sure if this is true or not. I may find out when my disciple graduates after the VU this week, because i have 122 Mentor skill already from the old system. If the item is nothing big (i.e. not a Rockjaker ME) I will probably like in the past be giving disciple the gift i get also. My goal in Entropia is to get the high pro standing in Mentoring. I"ve kinda dreamed about unlocking Serendipity by Mentoring. I've been mentoring since before the mentor system (the first time) was implemented and always enjoyed it.

So if anyone wants me to be there Mentor
    you can find me in the Mentor register ingame.
    Also Email/msn messenger rexthementor@hotmail.com
    Facebook add "RexDameon Andreosn"
    and check out my site it has lots of great links to help too
    http://home.cogeco.ca/~rexdameon/

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hmmm it would give me an excuse to get into EU a bit more over the next week before I have to go back to work.

3. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

One thing to note: your mentor has to be higher skilled than you. Tried adding a friend as a disciple but it wouldn't work.. He had higher skills than I did.

So keep that in mind.

4. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Well if you are too uber you still can have a Mentor with less skills as yourself......