1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entropia Avatar Biographies

Discussion in 'Avatar Biographies' started by Chrome, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

The Arkadian Storyline is a creative and engaging aspect of this new world within the Entropia Universe. Providing detailed information about the people, events, geography, and history of a fictional world bring more "life" to the game... I applaud the Arkadia Development Team for their outstanding efforts.

I am starting this thread with the hopes that other individuals will utilize their creative writing abilities to express details about who they are in the Entropia Universe. Share your memoirs from other parts of the universe, and create new chapters from your experiences on Arkadia!

Screenshots are encouraged, but not required...

I look forward to seeing your stories!

Chrome

• Like Like x 3
  2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

After several requests I've decided to reorganise this section a bit and reawaken it. Much thanks to Chrome for originally getting this started all those months ago. I look forward to seeing what people come up with is time as I love both reading this sort of stuff and writing myself (which is something I don't do much of these days :().

So get your thinking caps on and writing pens/keyboards/tablets out and lets see what flows!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.