1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crewe Of Lootius Ball: Entropia Mardi Gras 2019

Discussion in 'Events' started by happy_hipster, Feb 4, 2019.

1. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

The event has been Registered on the Arkadia Event List at the top of your screen. Advance Tickets can be picked up by messaging me in game. We will meet at AI and go to Outpost to spawn our parade vehicles and discuss the event while we sweat. Please vote for the people you feel will be the most dependable, fair, and honest in giving out throws. We have ALOT of throws, and will need GROUPS of people to hand them out. Manta-k1 and Terramaster 1 will be handed out at THIS event.

THIS IS THE BALL, NOT THE PARADE.

The parade will be in a few weeks.

2. happy_hipster

I guess EU players are not stupid. I am acting king, since there was no 2018 event. Yes. But I wont be handing EVERYTHING out, just the high dollar items. They came out of my pocket. For those who will complain about getting junk, its free junk, please don't complain. SOMEONE ELSE PAID FOR IT. Have fun, and let others have fun, please.

3. happy_hipster

Louise ranavolana Brooks has donated Electric Attack Nanochip IX (L), Advance tickets have been Awarded.

4. happy_hipster

How to Buy Tickets:

At the top of your screen, near the middle, next to the Deposit button, is an icon that looks like a band-aid with an E in the center. That is the events list. Open it.

You need to be looking at Arkadian events, so on the left, click on Arkadia if you are on another planet. If you are on Arkadia above ground, it is already visible.

In the lower right corner, there are two icons. Look at event details, then click on register. You will be given a prompt, click ok. And that it.

When the event starts, if you are on Arkadia, you will be asked if you want to be transported to the event area. If you accept, then you will go there.

Many players have asked how to buy tickets, so I hope this helps.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  5. happy_hipster

How to use ADVANCE TICKETS:
    Go to the Land area marker, in this case, it is the orange dot on your radar up on the platform North of the TP.

Click on it.

Click on the Aakas Island button.

Click on Mardi Gras in the Event List

Click REGISTER with the ticket in your inventory

kaboom.

6. happy_hipster

7. happy_hipster

35p of Awesome throws donated by Deminish. The count is over 300, not including stackables

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  8. happy_hipster

Ranking for the 2019 Lootius Ball

Demi Deminish Nishap
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Jack Hipster Kimble
    nick nikita3003 OP
    lastman last77 kenoa
    Kasey DIE Jones
    Lathan Scrog Levi
    Kingu KingXnoX Kingu
    Mississippi Blanketface Kimt
    Matisyahu dllr root

We determined, by concensus, to do the Parade on March 2nd, and event tickets will be available soon
    The time was not nailed down, but 19-01 is about right as for maximum impact

The number and variety of vehicles was more then adequate, trades cannot be performed from inside
    fireworks and tombeltoss work perfectly for this event

You cannot come to an event area without registering, and we can use that.

Advanced tickets are registered at the LA marker and cannot be redeemed after the event starts

Voting is by right clicking on the avatar, event and vote
    you can also distribute 10 reputation points
    I am unclear of rating an event

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  9. happy_hipster

I received MANY items at the Ball, and have them in storage. I will update the throw list as time permits. I will also register the Parade after party for the naming of the King as soon as we can settle on prizes. In total, in raw ped, I have raised over 200p for costs, Event prizes and additional throws. If you wish to be recognized for your donation at the ball and don't see it, please remind me what you gave and I will acknowledge you. Also, help with spelling, grammar and punctuation, clarity and simplicity, feel free. I can take it.

10. happy_hipster

WE WANT MARDI GRAS BOXES! (support case)

So support says MA does not cater to events!
    Money where our mouths are?
    What about Mardi Gras Strongboxes?

Empty Strongboxes that can be re-used as containers players can label

Special Items:
    Mardi Gras 2020 Crown(Like helmet)
    Mardi Gras 2020 Rods(light, weapon?, speed?)
    Mardi Gras 2020 Beads(like rings, crafting bonuses?)
    Zulu Tomahawk(Weapon)
    Coconuts(consumable)
    King Cake(consumable)
    Topless Vixen Creature Control Candy

Special Drops:
    Mardi Gras Masks(like combat masks, but freaking COOL!)
    Pasties(f)
    G-Strings(m/f)
    Bodystocking(M)
    Halo(M/F)
    Tie Die Shirt(M/F)

What Can Players do?
    The colors of Mardi Gra are Nusul, Carabok and Hornet
    Collect PAINT CANS Purple, Green, and Yellow

Looking for Clothing Items in these colors

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  11. happy_hipster

Crowning of the Mardi Gras King 2020
    Put your money where your mouth is!

March 2nd 2019
    Aakas Island
    Ticket Price 20p

You do not have to purchase tickets to get Throws or participate in the parade

Purchase of tickets will allow access to reserved throws
    after the Parade at the Event Area.
    THE EVENT AREA IS RESTRICTED TO THOSE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT

A limited number of tickets will be sold at the Events List
    Additional Tickets will be sold at a MU
    First set: 10 Advance Ticket 300p

Reserved throws can include
    Mardi Gras Clothing
    Chips
    Weapons
    Armor Parts
    Tools

Event Prize:
    10% of Ticket sales or a [Leoi Shock Dagger], whichever is the lesser

Event Prize Will be held by the previous year's King to be bestowed personally.
    The value of the prize will not exceed 10% of ticket sales

Warp Service Provider Not Locked Down

Tailors
    Mardi Gras Clothing Wanted!

Crafters
    Bulk prices sought for select throw items

Hunters/Traders
    Will be purchasing bulk low cost items for throws

Miners
    A number of Cocktail Mixes will be needed

ADVERTISERS

See Whats New for [#mardigras] 2019: Tickets, Throws, Route, Warps, TP's, Colors, Strongboxes https://tinyurl.com/EUmardiGras2019

All proceed to pay for the costs of events, throws, and prizes​

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  12. happy_hipster

To Court Members who were not online for the chat:

Hey, this is me, add me if you want to help with the upcoming event, I mean, you are on the court now...
    If you are positive you don't you can abdicate or step aside, I wont hold it against you. I hope you do want to help though.

We have discussed and decided on a 20p event March 2nd from 00:00 to 01:00 with 50 advance ticket and a tenative 100p prize. Since I had 4 court members, that is pretty much what we are running with but your input is still invaluable.
    We discussed the parade route, starting with a walking portion at outpost and quarry, and leading up to a U shaped portion from Island to North back to Harbor, with the after party(Ticketed Event) at Aakas

The goal at this point is to sell off the 20p tickets to pay for the Event as is, and then work on selling the advance tickets to improve throws and prizes. I was hoping that by offering "select throws" at the event, and by increasing the prize as proceeds from ticket sales grow, I will be able to sell more tickets.

Also, by timing the event after the parade, and leftover tickets can be sold at the parade, and as a last resort, given away as throws.
    The Forum post has been updated, would love to hear your thoughts

-hip

• Like Like x 1
  13. happy_hipster

Parade Route
    Do I have all the TP's?
    Someone just bought a ticket, and said "I am at Quarry, when does it start?"

The parade will be on March 2nd. You do not need to buy a ticket to spectate or get free stuff. Throws are for everyone on the parade route.

Celeste Quarry: nick nikita3003 OP - Marquee of The Quarry
    No Vehicles allowed. Walking parade from TP, up ramp on one side, down the other (A stop for dancing in the middle) and back to the TP. Music supplier would be awesome.

Outpost: Kain Dewey Fall - Jari of Outpost
    Around the Container, past stable and sweat circle area, to tp. Kill a Nusul for luck. Spectators should Spawn vehicles to define the route.

Celeste Island: lastman last77 kenoa - Duke of Celeste Harbor Island
    Spawn Parade Vehicles up the dock before the event. King and Court in front. King will set pace, parade vehicles will not run over or pass vehicles in front until the torch is passed to the next governor. The torch will be passed at South.

Celeste Harbor South: Kasey DIE Jones - Tamaraq of Celeste Harbor South
    From south Tp to Harbor TP. by the second road of shops. The torch will be passed at Harbor, by the crafting house.

Celeste Harbor - Felix Wizard: Baron of Celeste Harbor
    Exit vehicles and take the parade through the crafting house to distribut throws. Up the right street to Celeste North TP.

Celeste Harbor North: Demi Deminish Nishap - Countess of Celeste Harbor North
    Down 2nd road back to the Bar. Once the torch is passed to the King, no more throws will be distributed. 10% of throws should be reserved for the after party on Aakas.

14. happy_hipster

Ark-0's donated by Gunnm Damsonfan Tolv

15. happy_hipster

Secretary of Transportation
    Hoop-dee Daddy Lathan Scrog Levi

Free warp travel will be provided on the day of the event.
    If you are unfamiliar with warps, you will request, team and be summoned from anywhere on the planets surface before the Warp. You must have Space and Arkadia Downloaded, check now on your Map or in the client loader under Tools(then Planet Data) next to the Launch Button.
    Warps will be scheduled from RT>>Calypso>>Arkadia​

Warp providers, pilots, and schedule will be posted closer to the event.

Providing free TP runs to the following TP's if you do not have.
    Will have to request pilot for access to the Gungir parked at Quarry.
    Should have as many passengers as possible each run.

Aakas Island
    Outpost
    Celeste Harbor Island​

If you do not want to wait in line for the free ride, please make sure you have these TP's before the event

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  16. happy_hipster

Some response from A colorer for Mardi Gras Items, purple is out of his skillset, and green may be high as well. But Carabok, yellow and Nusul should all be possible. Also interest from a society to use the event to promote and recruit. There has been some interest from pirates, and I sure hope they do not use this opportunity to seize control of the 2020 Parade. I am sure with enough involvement, there is no way a pirate can get the most votes.....

17. happy_hipster

18. happy_hipster

Edgar Ragde Hernandez will be the represenative for the elitemania Community society. He will receive a free ticket, and they can participate in the Parade with their own float, if they wish.

19. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Lets try to keep this on the topic of the event, no need to bring any drama which could have a negative impact on your events reputation, plus space drama is frowned upon here anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. happy_hipster

One cannot burn bridges that were never built. You can extend your hand, but if it is slapped away, it is a relationship that would be toxic anyway. Thank you for your advice. This is on topic and for the event. My reputation remains impeccable. There is no drama. There are only supporters and detractors. #space_travel is in no way a supporter of Mardi Gras. I get it. I shared it. Its done. Please don't bring drama. Lets move on.