1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AG/NI Hunting Trip

Discussion in 'Other Planet Events' started by Athena Nabu GaiaSong, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Athena Nabu GaiaSong

Athena Nabu GaiaSong Member

Hello Everyone! Me and Terra are going to be planning our AG/NI hunting trip very soon. I do believe that we will plan it for the first weekend in September. I have to work this upcoming weekend, or we would being doing it then. I will be talking to a privateer soon, and planning a charter ms trip there. I am not sure about the return, Me and Terra plan on wanting to be there for a full week. Kinda like a hunting holiday for us! So any of you that wanna join us, just see me in game, or post an interest here. You will not be required to stay the whole week. If we get a few ppl together when we go over, we would like to try our hand at fighting drakes, and any of the other large mobs there! I hope we don't get slaughtered, but if we do, we will have fun in the process! Hope to hear/see you in game soon! Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

I would go there, I would love bring some mats for my bps, but first I need to talk with my ped card.

3. San

San Well-Known Member

I already know the answer of my ped card (thundering silence) but I'd very much like to join. Will see what can be made possible.

4. Athena Nabu GaiaSong

Athena Nabu GaiaSong Member

Well, here is an update for what is going on this weekend. Me n Terra got coaxed into coming to Rocktopia for our first time! We are now going to be on SI for the weekend, which is an extension of NI I guess. So, we are already there. We welcome anyone to join us there. At some point I think we are going to explore RT after our little jaunt in SI. Hope to see some of you there!

5. San

San Well-Known Member

SI is an extension of RT, not NI. There is no connection whatsoever between NI and SI. But almost everybody got that wrong first, me included. There are several threads about it already on PCF.

I was there once and it actually wasn't in my plans to return until a later date... Also asked a few others already about joining in NI. But no agreements were made yet, so everything is open. We'll see, have a great time in any case!

6. Marali

Marali New User

I just had it downloaded and the wording on the launcher toll actually shows them together. it shows downloading Next Island, Secret island. That is part of the confusion I think.