1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question about the mentor system to a mentor

Discussion in 'General Mentoring' started by Fopsie, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Hi Guys.

I tried to set my Presentation message this weekend in the mentor register and could not because I'm unable to enter any information into it.

I saw that some players do have information in that section so if anyone knows how please tell me.

ATM it kind of looks like I have to kick my deciples and resign out then register again inorder to update the message.

Thanks in advance
    Shiro

2. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

I had a little problem with it too.. clicked in the window quite some times before i could write..

Side note: you wanna kick your disciples just to get a description?? Another option could be to see them through without taking new ones, and then fix the problem when they are all graduated..

3. Fopsie

O I have only one active deciple and I know him IRL. So if I cant set it without reregistering then its no problem if I kick him because I can just readd him again :)

I'm just looking to find out if I can do it without having to go through all this trouble of redoing everything

4. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Like i said.. keep clicking.. ended up working for me.. maybe try in the upper left corner of the field, where you start writing.. Ah.. Just remember that if you have to kick and re-add him, that he will lose his progress and have to start over from 0.00%.. :s

5. Fopsie

Thanks. Ill try it out this weekend or if I have a chanse tonight.

6. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yeah, it didn't work for me at first, either.. But then it suddenly did.. Not sure what changed... But yeah, try clicking in the very corner... Noticed that helps when entering information in a soc terminal... :)

7. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

I heard that you had to open the mentor page first and then click "save", and then open it a second time and you could write your description. (might been this I did, not sure but also had problem first time I opened it)

8. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

funny i never had a problem. Update today was supposed to fix it though i think for those that did have it.

9. Fopsie

Hmm got online for a bit last night just to unwind some of the working tention and completely forgot about checking if its fixed.

*makes a mental note for what its worth*