- Jul 2, 2014
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
- November 5
Lars | Arkadia
Administrator, Male, from Gothenburg
Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official
"Start at the top then work your way up." Nov 22, 2014
There are no messages on Lars | Arkadia's profile yet.
- November 5
- Avatar Name:
- Arkadia Official Lars
- Avatar Gender:
- Arkadia Studios Development Team
- Rank / Position:
- English, Swedish
- If anything can go wrong, Fix It! To hell with Murphy!
- When given a choice... take both!!
- Multiple projects lead to multiple successes.
- Start at the top then work your way up.
- Do it by the book... but be the author!
- When forced to compromise, ask for more.
- If you can’t win, change the rules.
- If you can’t change the rules, then ignore them.
- Perfection is not optional.
- When faced without a challenge, make one.
- “No” simply means begin again at one level higher.
- Don’t walk when you can run.
- When in doubt: THINK!
- Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing.
- The squeaky wheel gets replaced.
- The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself!
- The ratio of something to nothing is infiite.
- You get what you incentivize.
- If you think it is impossible, then it is... for you.
- An expert is someone who can tell you exactly how it can’t be done.
- The day before something is a breakthrough it’s a crazy idea.
- If it were easy it would have been done already.
- Without a target you’ll miss it every time.
- Fail early, fail often!
- If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.
- The world’s most precious resource is the persistent and passionate human mind.
- Bureaucracy is an obstacle to be conquered with persistence, confience and a bulldozer when necessary.
SignatureThe best way to predict the future is to create it yourself!