1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zunami Angel Dark's Birthday Party

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Striker3000, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Striker3000

Striker3000 New Member

0700 MA time on Arkadia if you can make it I am throwing a party for Zunami Angel Dark her birthday party :D come join us! I will be DJing music from around the world and broadcasting it live on twitchtv

I will try to see if I can get a lil help with the AHR Radio crew for this since I'm not ready to go live as a DJ there yet.

Anyhow Come through and join the party!

2. Striker3000

Striker3000 New Member

[h=2]ViP Arkadia Zunami Angel Dark's Birthday Bash was a hit![/h]
    I would like to thank all the people that helped me make this party happen in such a short time although we did end up being late to the party by 20 minutes lol.

I Want to thank Narfi and his team for helping us get people to arkadia and back via StarFinder Warp Flights and helping them land safely onto arkadia from the station in space.

I thank Andrew my co-host or I like to call my Partner in crime for helping out and making it hella lot of fun and grabbing people to go to the party while I situated a ViP round trip for this event.

I want to especially congratulate all the winners for coming to the party, enjoying the music I played, and participated in all the contests.This event would not have been one without you guys, so I thank you in ways it makes me speechless. Thanks you with all my heart.

Last But certainly not least, Happy Birthday Zunami Angel Dark. May Lootius Bless the most beautiful Angel that has ever came down from the heavens and landed on Arkadia. I hope to do this again next year and make it even better!

Your Friend, Your new AHR DJ, and your Host,

Striker 3000 ​

3. Zunami

Zunami Member

I had a lot of fun!

Thanks again for everyone who came :)

The event was funny, and i saw only happy party ppl! Well done :))