1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Sanctuary Cove Apartment

Discussion in 'Estates' started by sinkillerj, Dec 24, 2013.

1. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

I'm looking to buy a apartment in Sanctuary Cove, at this time I am only interested in the apartment buildings on the lower hill in front of the water. The base floor or rooftop is preferred. Reply or PM offers.

2. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

as far as i know they are not any for sell and any bottom florr is not an apartment but yet a shop. but gl on the hunt

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I think you'll need to contact Hawkwing to see if he's selling of the apartments up there, as he's the one who owns them.

4. Hawkwing

Hawkwing Owner of Sanctuary Cove Platinum Member

Hi Sinkillerj,

The lower level are all sold already, however there is often movement of ownership so if you send me a PM I will let you know what may be available in the near future.

For information, the upper level have not yet been released so I am unable to offer those at this point in time.

Hawkwing

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I actually have the first level apartment in building 2 which I would be willing to let go for the right price. PM me with an offer if you are interested.