1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Wow Thanks A-Team

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mordrell, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

I was one of the winners of 6 Alienware pc's last year and as some might know there has been some delays with the pc shipping since then. A couple days ago I received a small gift in the mail as well as a very nice letter from Team Arkadia explaining what the problem was as well as to apologise.

I was expecting a t-shirt, poster or a mouse pad but was totally blown away that they had sent me an Alienware Tactx Mouse... this is way above what I expected and this as well as your kind words once again reconfirmed to me that my peds and loyalty to Planet Arkadia wasn't misplaced.

Keep up the great work and thanks for all the great events, also thank you for providing us with the greatest planet in the Entropia Universe.

Regards Jacques aka Mordrell

2. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

ohhh no mordrell you screwed my surprise now i cant wait....what have you done....now going to have a serius talk to my mail man , dammit i will have to wake up early :D
    thanxs in advanced :)

3. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Very nice to see some people that care bout the customers :)

-Bemo-