1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow - Nice real intro

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Peez, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Peez

Peez Banned

Hi everyone. Greetings from a player who is relatively noob to Arkadia.

My best skill is 52 Veh Engineer. So I have a little knowledge of this silly game.

However.

Ooh I hate that word 'However' but it has its uses.

Then again. I hope we have found our Ark in this world but am generally cynical. The interview did not convince me. At all. Though we all start out in life with naive thoughts, they end up being cynical justifications for profit.

I hope David, you are made of sterner stuff.

If so, we will fill each others' pockets.

BTW, ignore those idiots who sell nothing for nothing at your ports. It helps neither me nor you. Numbers are good, but fools will always be poor and stupid.

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Could you clarify the main point of that post? I seem to have missed it.

3. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

isn't it the obvious??

it's "don't do drugs", it makes your mind go incoherent :)

Seriously though i didn't get it neither. Guess he was a bit disappointed with the latest interview (was too short to my liking, but a whole lot better then nothing :))

4. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Kinda hard to have an interview about a VU that mainly deals with a platform major release where planet partners wont have much let in..
    The important things were that fixes for a few important things on the Arkadian side have been done and resolved. An announcement that the next big ARKADIAN VU is in february. Then most promising information is that now the Arkadian Dev team is past the getting the base "Must" haves added and can now start focusing on the "Wants" wand Wishes" additions.

I dont see how unless there is a language barrier or you simply can not comprehend language that this was not a promising interview...