1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOHO new planet :P

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Lykke, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Lykke

Lykke Platinum Member Platinum Member

Hey Planet Arkadia

It's very exciting to discover that yet another planet will be finding its way into our Universe!

Personally I can't wait exploring all the new which is going to happen, and after what I seen about PA, this is going to be awesome!!

Gratz and see you on the planet side ... soon, I hope?

If there's anything we can help you with on EntropiaPlanets.com, just tell us :) We made you a forum section and I will personally add this forum's link to the front page links.

Best of luck
    Lykke

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Awesome! Thanks Lykke. So exciting now that things are officially launched hey?

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

I told the BossLady of EntropiaPlanets she needed to get her ass over here and sign up pronto. :p Actually, when I told her about the forum on Skype, she was off and running.

We are very much looking forward to supporting the efforts of the Planet Arkadia team to promote the planet in any way we can. The E-Team at EP was rockin' and rollin' almost immediately with setting up a block of space on EP dedicated to Planet Arkadia, as well as are EP Wiki gurus kicking it into high gear to get the Planet Arkadia Wiki page created. I love the E-Team ... the EP staff is amazing, and I can see that Dave was wise in his choices for the staff here too. ;)

*seatbelt fastened, and settled in for a long ride*

4. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Welcome Lykke! Will be great to have your input :)