1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woefully lost

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Retrostorm, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Retrostorm

Retrostorm New User

A place for my stuff...

A simple nooby question. Where can I rent or purchase a place where I can rest my weary bones?

I have been through the Forums and I really can not find the answer. I came across More land will be provided when the growth of the Planet warrants it to The Investors who have made this Planet possible.

Any clarity on this issue would be much appreciated.

Thank You!

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

at the moment you need to find a owner of an estate and convince them to sell it to you, apartment's by far your cheapest option if you just want a place to call home.
    If you want a shop same there find a owner willing to sell to you, same with shopping booths.
    Land Areas which is the largest investment still have 4 areas for sale in the Arkoin broker at IFN Supply Depot (cords: 307. 135)

3. Retrostorm

Retrostorm New User

4. illyith

illyith Member

Just in case you dont know about this, there is a free storage for all players that is specific to them only. Anywhere you revive, or see a trade terminal, you will usually find the personal storage terms to hold your gear that you donot want to carry around.

5. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

However, keep in mind that each 'planet' and continent/asteroid/etc. has it's own storage facility in the terminals... so what you put on one planet won't be accessible on another unless you take it out of storage before you move your avatar between the planets.

As far as when new places will become available from the main estate brokers - it's anyone's guess...

Don't always trust what you read... Back in 2007 Calypso promised more estates on Omegaton and so far that promise still has not been fulfilled...