1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will this Arkadia have icon above player(avatar) which langauge they speak?

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by jaivako ur4life cyberstar, May 23, 2011.

1. jaivako ur4life cyberstar

jaivako ur4life cyberstar Gold Member Gold Member

I am new to this. i read other forum on other site. say this Arkadia is more asia ppl. well i am not concern abt that. but i just wonder if this is more popular for asia. So will this Arkadia provide other ppl know what langauge they speak or something above icon over the player(avatar) head? i know some ppl talk different langauges on chatline.

What if or somehow i am from usa and this person from asia got trap in cave surround by those bad ortan mobs. If i ask or he ask for help how can we communcation. so we will know what kind langauge i can speak or we will know who we are by icon symbol above our head. or.. i have no idea how it work. i have not see WoW how it working by lot different ppl with different langauge.

I keep thinking abt icon above ppl head so ppl will recoginze it and speak their langauge to that person to let them know they are not alone. if they somehow bump them in that bad area spot on arkadia game online.

Pls pardon me if they dont understand my english grammer. I'm hearing impaired guy.
    I know i saw ppl talk different langauge on chatline. but if that person speak langauge to me. i wish to know what he try to say. so i can switch the langauge to right langauge then i will understand clear. so i can type english words then switch to different langauge and send that msg to that person to commincation.

I just keep thought abt this issue.

so anyone can show me the link or where on forum so i can read info abt it.

thanks.

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hi ;) normaly in every open chat all people speaks english.....they are people from all over the world and with english you cant doing wrong :)

3. dude

dude Active Member

Milena is correct. I have been playing 6 yrs now and have never once had a communication problem. There is always a way around it.

4. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

What they say! ^_^
    if the problem is that you're using asian characters, switch to english whenever you're playing EU, and problem solved too ;)

5. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

just like most from europe speak english same in asia

but i'm sure just as we have french societies and german societies that speak just there own language we will have the same in Asia.

6. steffel

steffel New Member

should there be language barriers in EU and planet partners adress this to MA they might implement some pictograms for basic emergency chatting like "help" "stuck" "give ped" "i love you" ... i reckon "help" is international and in context with an outpost understandable to anyone who is capable of rescuing a trapped one.

7. Daenerys

Daenerys Member

:D I can see that one being used rather frequently. I guess this could be handled via emotes on a very rudimentary level

8. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*Thread Moved*