1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Spacecraft BPs be lootable from Arkadia?

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Few Scars, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

With the first release of Vehicle BPs we crafted like crazy from Calypso. Now the question is whether the Spacecraft BPs will be looted when crafting purely on Arkadia or will they be universal dropping in crafting loots which ever planet you happen to be on??

Cheers
    Bjorn

2. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

I hope that spacecraft BPs are available to all planets, and not just one... (can you guess which one I'm thinking?)

3. Chiba

Chiba Member

It will be really interesting to see which planet we discover a spacecraft BP from at first

It will probably be Calypso as that is the planet with biggest playerbase, but to see one drop here at Arkadia would make me VERY happy.

I have currently transported myself to Calypso during the patch for one reason.. I want to try to travel by spacecraft to Arkadia and see how long it takes me :)

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I'm still on Caly as i'm running the SFE shops but i think i'll take the trip just to see what Arkadia looks like from orbit. I am excited to see what its all about.

5. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

I hope those spaceship/spacecraft blueprints are not universal, but planet bound. Would be nice if Arkadian ships would differ from other planets ships in some way. Let it be small spec. advantages or cheaper to produce costs, or what ever they come up with, but would be sad if they all look alike... uhm... wait a sec...I DON'T wanna see a RockTropian Spaceship...ever!! Forget what I just said! :p

-- Hyssch --

6. Hollyman

Hollyman Member

Good luck comming home to arkadia.

TP to space is not working for me since there no TPs visited from my side.
    Gues from caly wil be easier to get in space without a space-Thruster cause Crystal and CND TP.
    I realy hope here on Arkadia there wil soon a Ship or Thruster BP get dropped.