1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why did you come here to EU? What were you thinking?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by isclay, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

I first tried this game in 03 or 04, it was just called Project Entropia then and I liked the sci-fi theme and the idea of colonising a new planet. I was at technikon at that time and had no money to deposit so spent my time sweating at camp phoenix and zychion citadel (trapping mobs hehe), after a few months I had a partly looted set of goblin armor, my jester d1 (was the noob gun back then) and 4 tp's :) After maxing my sweating I started crafting jester d1's and trading them to new players for sweat (2pec per bottle), I would buy the necessary ore in twin peaks for new jesters... was actually slowly building my way up lol.

I stopped playing because I didn't have an internet connection for 2 years and when I wanted to start up again in 08 my ava was gone. I then started up again mostly hunting with my brother at swamp camp and atlas haven and mining near nymph town and pvp 1. I ran solo for a long time untill I saw a familiar language in local chat, thats when I joined Die Komando an all South African soc. After vu10 99% of my old soc m8's were gone and I tried reforming under the soc Calypso Defence Force. I tried building up the soc for a few months (but its hard lol) and joined Supremacy Reign about two years ago (was 55k skills at the time).

I learned so much from the guys at SR, especially the high skilled players like Dandy... and my skilling took up a whole new facet. <insert a shitload of hunting here> It was around the time that Planet Arkadia was just launched that I had deposited 7k ped to float my attempt on the evic mission, after loosing my ass off on them in first few hunts I packed up all my stuff and went to Ark for a fresh start.

I joined in on the smuggler event and chose kiana as my poison :p, before that I had made one quick trip here and done some huon with a soc m8 but other then that this was a totally new environment for me. I hunted kiana for 9-12 hours every day and was leading the score board for the first week. Unfortunately arkadia had no economy back then and the only thing you could sell on auction was imported weapons, add to that the fact that you couldn't safely transport loot anywhere and I ended up tt-ing everything to keep going in the competition. I was burning 3-4 lr41/48 every day so my money dwindled away very fast.

After the smuggler event I picked up mining again, at first unamped with the small amount of peds I had left and later amped. This worked out well and I was steadily building up peds again, but mining is just not as much fun as hunting for me. For many months the only hunting I did was the occasional hunt with soc m8's, wof and my daily feff cave runs. It was a few months ago that I picked up my hunting gear again and decided that I would make a serious attempt to grind to the top ranked hunters:p So far things have gone well for me hehe

In my time in EU I have made up three simple rules, mostly through trial and error, and it has become the guide to how I play this game.

1) Never sell of assets to support your hunting/mining/crafting (only when upgrading)
    2) Skills may be chipped in but never ever chipped out
    3) Never withdraw, peds won during good times is invested in gear

Cheers Mord

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hodges

Hodges Member

A very close friend told me about EU a couple years ago and at first I wasn't interested. One day, I decided to make an account and give it a try. She gave me a few things to get me started and introduced me to her dad, who also plays, and his girlfriend. I played a little bit for a couple days then left because it was too confusing. I decided to try it again months later and was able to understand more because I found more people that I was able to watch and observe, which is how I learn best. After that, I started meeting a lot of nice and helpful people and quickly learned enough to stay interested.

It took a while for me to decide to get a mentor, but I found one that I felt was best suited for my way of learning. I already had a lot of people teaching me things, so I didn't exactly need someone to do that, although he was very helpful when I asked him a question and even gave me a few low TT items he had been crafting so I could get a little PED out of it. It wasn't much, but it was definitely enough for someone as relaxed as me to go on for a while. After Christmas 2011, I made a small deposit and bought my first Quad-Wing at just over half TT for over 200 PED. My initial idea was "be a taxi pilot and make money." I quickly found out that wasn't going to work as well as I had thought, because prices for Quads were dropping fast and demand for pilots was going down, while pilot availability was going up. I went to Arkadia, sold the darn thing at a small loss, and used the money to finish my discipleship and learn more about Arkadia while I was here, but not before getting a lot of good use out of the vehicle and learning more about space first.

Now Arkadia is my favorite planet and I spend most of my time here. I call this place home and always will here in EU. Since I can't really afford to do a lot, I stand around and talk to people, meet new people, help others any chance I get when I'm able, and just try to have fun as much as I can. The community in this game is extremely small compared to most other MMOs, but it's also very helpful on Arkadia and I have come to love exploring places I haven't been, though I'm starting to run out. lol

My friend and her dad still play, too. They don't log in a lot, but I enjoy talking to them. I'm glad I met so many nice people when I was starting out, because the way this game works is not the most newcomer friendly. I really believe the community is the biggest thing that keeps new players around, and it certainly is what kept me here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. birty

birty Member

I first saw Project Entropia in 2005, at a friend's house and i thought this looks and sounds cool, sweating and hunting and mining and crafting, wow, this is the game for me. I started in 2006 but had a crappy mentor only in it for the rewards so i restarted with my brothers avatar which i played for 5 years til my gold card and reader got stolen and i decided it was easier to start fresh than get another gc due to family issues. I restarted in September last year and im skilling as flat out as possible to get back to where i was with the other avatar. I've had my ups and downs in the game, been scammed, met some total f!@#heads, but met more genuinely great people and love Entropia and wouldn't leave it no matter how much the loot swings up and down :)

I hope to have many more happy years in Entropia, I find myself spending more and more time back on Ark as i used to with my old avatar Birty and still having as much fun as ever, and hope to meet many more cool people :)

Well done to the A-team for creating a great planet full of wonderful landscapes and some pretty cool creatures, i love treasure hunting and the Ark Keys too, hopefully there will be more of a market for the treasure's sometime in the near future.

• Like Like x 2
  4. JustinStarry

JustinStarry Member

The Yahoo! News ND article got me interested. Then I started playing :).

I guess nowadays I'm realizing that EU is very risky / dynamic. It was horrifying to see how one VU could make top players lose 100ks of peds.

I'm still faithful to my home planet Arkadia, but am slowly starting to realize that MA and its PPs are in an ever-clash against each other. If one planet starts making more revenue than Caly, a nerf comes to shift the balance back toward Caly.

And with the new Space features coming (akin to disabling log off in space), I'm not so sure people will stay on other planets. But, the A-Team will always adapt and find a way to counter :). We must all have faith.

But in-between these clashes of VU features, players have to learn to adapt and adapt... :) It's never-ending.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mistwalker

Mistwalker New Member

I first got a taste of this game quite a few years ago when it was in beta and called Project Entropia. I had to leave because as the game developed my computer specs of the time couldn't cope any longer. I really wish I could have stayed with it so I could learn all it's ins and outs as it developed. It seems quite a steep learning curve now, though Neil, my trusty mentor, is easing the pain quite a lot. Thanks Neil :)

Anyway, years later and I've come back to give it a second go. My reasons being I like MMOs but am tired of the frag-fest, spray-and-pray, shoot everything that moves type games. The mining and crafting side of things really appeal to me now. A more sedate gaming style suits me these days but with the opportunity to "have a go" when I need to let off some steam. Oh, and all the toys like Helicopters and spaceships help too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. isclay

isclay Active Member

Bump to revive. :cool:

7. NetVip3r

NetVip3r Member

The revive post...

I came across an article on GameSpot sometime in 2000/2001 which interviewed someone at Mindark. In that interview they were discussing "Project Entropia" and the background story. I remember reading something to relating to mankind having launched an unmanned craft, having discovered a planet "Calypso" and depositing robots to help in the upcoming colonization of this planet. Then that all hell had broken lose with the robots and the first wave of humans had all gotten wiped out... I remember thinking how cool this all was as a game in general. Came across many screenshots of the mobs, the environment, the game.. and I was hooked. But the game was in closed beta and that ugly ass green website did nothing more than pour salt in the wound. So I forgot about it

Sometime between 2002 and '03, I came across this..
    [video=youtube;7QlI5Js-vjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QlI5Js-vjc[/video]
    ( c'mon... you guys remember this... this is why I had to include parts of it in my entry for the "Let it Rock" competition video years back. )

Sparked my interest back up and I was "finally" able to download and experience the game... downloaded VU4.0 (remember it being 4/5 huge ass files) and dove in.

Not too long after I got sniped as a disciple, got introduced to my first soc, "The Night Shift", (love you guys still)... here I am still... as addicted as ever.

I don't think there has ever been a game that's kept me this involved for so long.

8. Bandido

Bandido Member

All My Life I've been searching for a strategy, build an empire, live a virtual life type of game. bought most of the Total War games for PC. played Second Life for two years and played Evony for three years.

Total War got boring after awhile. I bought land, listened to music but couldn't do much on Second Life and Evony became a 24 hour shore just looking out for someone trying to steal my stuff I worked so hard to build. 70 million troops wasn't enough to protect a Historical Hero which left me with only two and then my Computer crashed and was out of commision for two weeks. I knew my Empire was a gonner so I never even bothered to go back.

When I got my Laptop back a searched Youtube videos for MMO's and couldn't decide on EVE, Star Wars or a game I kept hearing about named Warcraft. but when a stumbled on the EU videos they got my attention. I mean, I'll spend an average of $40.00 a month if not more anyway but to have an outside chance of getting some return on my money is very appealing. Now that I've been playing for some weeks I can say there is no end in sight as for liv. up. so many things to do so many planets to visit and I've not even been in Space yet.

I'm very pleased living in Arkadia.

9. SLD

SLD Member

When I first found EU I had been on my annual Oblivion and Fallout 3 binge. After playing both all the way through for probably the 3rd or 4th time, and spending hundreds of hours on each I was looking for a new game to try. I think I googled "games like fallout 3" or something like that, and of course found that most games that offered a lot of content (and play time) were all MMOs. I had alot of experience with multiplayer FPS games, but had never tried an MMO so I thought I would give it a go. I didn't like the idea of paying a monthly subscription at all, and so ended up searching for free-to play MMOs. On one of those "top 10 free to play MMO" type list pages I saw a small advertisement on the side for EU. I clicked through and started reading about it, and was fascinated by the idea of RCE. Thinking that it must be a scam or something, I spent several hours reading articles about it and decided it must be legit.

I started my EU adventure on Next Island, which was a mistake that wasn't immediately apparent to me as a noob. Can't complain too much though, had I started on Caly I might not have met all the great people that I know now.

Arkadia is now my home and I am glad to spend my ped there. The other PP don't deserve my ped :D

10. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

I started six to seven years ago, can't remember too clearly. Time after Deathifier got his Treasure Island.
    I have been playing games on my own before like Red Alert, Age of Empires, Commandos. Friends from school were playing the same games and others as well. One day I had enough of Shogun Total War after perhaps two months. One friend just got an Entropia account for two weeks orso and told me to download it too. I spawned in Twin Peaks with no idea were to go to and what to do. Right before my eyes someone ran out of the boxingarea (hexagon?) and got killed. Then one guy came up to me and offered to be my mentor. I accepted and watched him go into what I later learned to be a teleporter. I asked him where he went and he said "Fort Zeus". Thinking as a disciple he gave me a test to go there on my own. Got horrible stuck somewhere on the way at an Umbranoid Camp.
    Trying for hours or even days, I don't know, without meeting a single soul. Then that friend who told me about Project Entropia said to me to go to Port Atlantis. After many more deaths and exploring I got there and met my friend for the first time ingame and other sweating noobs too.
    I met that friend not more then five times ingame before he went off to try another game. I always stayed. Getting friends, learning along with the other noobs. Ditching my mentor because he was just a disciplefarmer. From those who I befriended in the beginning only TM is playing some odd times.

I wasn't interested in all the sci-fi stuff (still aren't much). It wasn't the realcash economy that got me here. I wanted to be a knight or something so I got into the mêlée path. For years I was proud that I hadn't even so much as hold a ranged weapon and got my motto "Mêlée all the Way!"
    What kept me here were those first friends I met. Finding things out on my own and within my first society I joined Peachy Inc.. The struggling just to get another teleporter. Sharing the laughs and pains and mistakes (Settler!)

About the time Arkadia launched I became fed-up with Calypso/ Entropia. It seemed like every mob I liked to hunt became one of those high-regeneration things. Allophyl, Argonaut, even Combiboes got 'infected'. They put on major sales that didn't appeal to me every year like the banks. Before when the Opalo got first introduced I got sick of losing and forgot my "Mêlée all the Way" rule and bought one as well. (L) items I couldn't get my head around and kept on using my old items like Katsuichi Pride and losing every hunt. It wasn't the game any longer that I remember when I first walked to Port Atlantis to meet the other noobs.
    I read on CalypsoForum that many who visited Arkadia were very positive about it. Some of them even stayed there after a first or second visit. I looked something up about Planet Arkadia and deceided that it felt right. The atmosphere is like those first years into Project Entropia and a new planet would make me experience the game again like a newbie. I sold all my stackables and other things that I wouldn't use on Arkadia like my Opalo, Omegatron A101/ A103, Marbar Bravo and Plating 4C. Bought 10 Storage Containers because I still had so many items I wanted to bring with me like for example three armoursets (Pixie, Shogun, Gremlin), complete collection of Castorian Swords, Blueprints, others mêlée weapons, incomplete sets of armour (Thunderbird, Gnome, Goblin). Took me months to sell everything that I wanted to sell and buy enough Storage Containers but then I took a flight to Planet Arkadia from the same city as I spawned from so many years ago.
    Hours later I landed on Planet Arkadia and never regretted it. I might once take a look on Planet Calypso one day, but more like a vacation/ trip like I might want to go to other planets. As of today Planet Arkadia still has enough placed and things for me I haven't seen and experienced. I still use ranged weapon too, but only those I looted myself and can use. However that old saying of mine "Mêlée all the Way!" keeps popping up and when the next pistol is broken I'll propably try that way once again.

Ardorj :hail:

11. Frigid

Frigid Member

CND baby, here. I joined in November, 2005. I remember having a heck of a time moving around at first. I sweated (swat?) SE of Port Atlantis at first. A bunch of orange suits sweating combibo and running into the water when attacked. That got old fast. After finding ways to get US funds into my account, I bought a few items here and there, geared-up and moved out. I like to hunt but i dropped a few bombs too, but i was a hunter. I crafted stuff out of my loot, but nothing big. I worked my way up through Corns, Argos and the like. Hunted on whims and loot tables. Feffs were another passions and trox once I could solo them. I finally settled on bot hunting as my main profession. Dunno...just liked it.

My biggest HOF was this: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?43535-3454-PED-Trooper-HOF-Angel-Helm-(M)

Kept me in PEDS for a long time and I could keep going, but hunting has a slight drain and eventually I had to deposit more and more...well...I was on team SCOTLAND for a few of the WOF (1/8th scottish :))...that's a money-pit!

I had fun. A small soc with a few good people. I think my last big event before my long break was the Mayhem Madness with the Feffoids or whatever it was. Took little breaks for other games, but I keep coming back to PE and EVE.

A few years ago they did a major graphics update. Even with a decent computer, it was impossible to move. The game was unlpayable so with some regret I sold all my stuff and withdrew most of my funds and didn't think i would be back except to chip-out. I had bought a ton of ESI before I stopped logging in regularly, thinking I would chip out and cash out.

RL kinda hit the shitter after that and I didn't do much for a long, long time. RL got better and I was looking to withdraw the last of my funds and chip out, so I came back...but...things were very different now: I could move. I watched a ship take off and fly away. I decided to check it out. After becoming bored with opalo hunting in an orange jumpsuit like the other n00bs, I used the money left in my my account to get a bit more gear. I got that old thrill again...I would give PE..I mean...Entropia Universe another chance.

There were new planets, but I wanted to get back to my old Calypsan hunting grounds...but...they were gone...or moved...or replaced with smoking craters or unrecognizeable terrain. I tried teleporting around to regain my bearings, but I would land on some L75+ mob almost every jump. Things were crowded and all the mis-matched buildings and hodge-podge of mobs just annoyed me. Ugly banks juxtaposed in cities that didn't seem to get the same graphics updates the mobs and terrain had. The flying-saucer trade centers with all the tacky plywood paneling were still there. the game had "improved", but it was crowded, uber-centric, and still not very cohesive...like a lot of blind people designed it.

Hunting returns were crap so I decided to try mining and I did ok. I didn't know what that checker-looking button was for on the finder and wondered "Where do I find Treasure?". I checked and I came across one of the PP's: Arkadia. ROCKtropia was too tongue-in-cheek for me with all of the anachronisms. Next Island had no appeal. A tropical planet? Cyrene seemed ok, but something about Arkadia and treasure caught my attantion. Somebody was looking for a passenger for 5 PEDS in Twins. I went.

I tried it for a weekend and I was hooked. Everything seemed to fit better here. Less crowded. A new beginning in a place less tainted by past experinces...much like my new life. A place where I felt more at home though I had just arrived. I see our struggling economy and hope we can break the Calypso-centric trend among the PP. I went from hunter to Miner and hopefully will become a decent crafter and help make sure our supplies keep up with demand.

CND Brought me to PE, but Arkadia welcomed me back and is keeping me here.

ARK on!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Caro

Caro Member

I joined Project Entropia around 7 years ago, never depoed and I was just a curious little one with absolutely NO clue of what I was doing. Remember trapping daikibas in trees and harvesting their souls, at least that's what it looked like. But time went by, my friend helped me depo 10 bucks and I got my first gun. so it was a lot of bird killing, had no idea what to do with any of the loot so I just tted the berycled loot and occasionally stumbled upon a small gain in peds. After that I started running around grabbing all teleports I could find while listening to the music. I kept logging back in every now and then and enjoyed my time. Doing mostly hunting, mining and once a while making a nice set of ugly pants.

I went to the US to study and when I got back home I noticed the avatar was deleted. A year or so later I wanted back in and my old avie was gone and declared KIA. So I made a new avatar and started all over again, this time with a bit more developed brain I started hanging around a lot of newbies on Icarus. It was then called Entropia Universe and I was ready to explore the other planets. got a quad, got shot down and stumbled my way to Next Island.

A week later I saw another person on that planet, I felt like giving another planet a try and bam... Ended up on Arkadia. Needless to say, I sold my old omegaton ghetto apartment and brought all my stuff via Black's MS and bought a nice apartment on Arkadia. Now I feel proud to call myself an Arkadian and I have a lot of fun working my way up the coloring and material design levels.

When I think back on my early days on EU I feel almost shameful of how horrible I was. I depo fairly often now and I feel no remorse in doing so. I love this game and I will stick with it faithfully, especially this planet! Now all I can do is wait for a nice bikini outfit ^^

• Like Like x 1
  13. jaymejamesanderson

jaymejamesanderson New Member

It's been a while now

It's been a while now. I've always liked to play MMORPG games. I actually started way back when EU was called Project Entropia. Wow, back when I was 16 years old I was a teenage kid just trying to have fun looking for free MMORPG games to play. I stumbled upon Project Entropia on an MMO List website. When I learned that it was an RCE (Real Cash Economy), it peaked my interests. Hah, funny thing was I think I started before NEVERDIE got famous. Anyways I can't say what caught my attention. I like scifi games and I guess the theme of Planet Calypso got my attention. Being 16 at the time it was hard for me since I wasn't making any money at the time and I was taking a gamble on a game that could fail. I eventually took a break from the game. I did make some friends and also had a mentor at one point. Sadly I guess you could say I gave up. However,I did keep connected with the game since I did make a small investment and I didn't want my account to be purged. I've been the most active in the last 2 years since I've come back to the game. I'm glad to say I'm having a lot of fun now, I came back, got a mentor, and now i'm at the top of the ranks in the DropZone Society. You would probably ask, why did I come back? Well I guess I was attracted to all the new awesome additions to the game. Also it's A LOT easier to get started now than back then. I mean really! We have starter missions, a lot of helpers, and vehicles! Oh my vehicles... Back then I remember I swam across Caly just to get a TP...Took me about 8 hours...Really the game is just fun now, and I really enjoy it :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. isclay

isclay Active Member

15. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

At a certain point in my gaming like, before PE/EU I was playing Maple Story. Eventually it got boring and I started using a hack in the game and sold my Mesos (I think that was the currency in that game) to goldsellers. (I know, I am a very very bad girl.) When I got bored with that, around 2005, a friend of mine told me about this game. Out of curiosity I started playing, didn't know what the hell I was doing - and ended up lasting barely a month ingame!

So, my focus went to other games, mostly World of Warcraft which I still play sporadically. About 2,5 years ago, I took a little break from WoW, wasn't interested in Rift, Guild Wars or any other game of similar caliber, I knew that one game I played many years before.

Entropia had lodged a memory in my head.

Off I went, downloaded the game and made a new account. I enjoyed it a lot. But, at a certain point, I realized I made so many newb mistakes, had a problem with some one in society, I felt like starting over (again).

While creating my new avatar back in April, I didn't realize the confusion I would cause by not changing my DJ name on AHR. But I enjoyed every part of being a noob again on Calypso. Finished the Puny mission, and set sail for Arkadia for the other Puny missions. Little did I know, Arkadia was able to get such a hold of me, that I never felt much like leaving.

Now I'm in the process of saving up some ped to buy an appartment to fill with my trophy heads, to make Arkadia my home.

• Like Like x 1
  16. noob

noob Member

For me is a new start , i try a different approach of the game , calculated, logged , low deposits etc... and as i know arkadia is the best planet for that !

• Like Like x 1
  17. Meculus

Meculus Active Member

I was playing some cheesy f2p space game around 2006 and overheard a conversation about Entropia in general chat between some other players. I made a note of the name on my desktop, it was shuffled into files and disappeared for about 2 years until I was cleaning random files up and ran across it again.

I searched EU and downloaded it on my busted old laptop while i was traveling for work, my gfx capabilities were so bad that my avatar looked as if he were being consumed by black holes from every direction. When I returned home from my travels I downloaded to my home PC which could handle the gfx enough to make it playable. My wife still comments from time to time "remember when you were running around for hours in your underwear like an idiot?"... to quote myself at that time "I'm just checking out a new game, and yes I would like a beer thanks!"

ahh yes, memories hehe

• Like Like x 1
  18. isclay

isclay Active Member

19. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

I initially heard about EU (PE those days) when TI got sold for 25,000 USD. I was interested in the concept and tried to join the game, but the EU site was glitchy and I could not make an account. Some time later I heard about CND sale, and I tried again and this time managed to get an account and well, the rest is history.

I been playing this game on and off for about 7 years now, with breaks of anything ranging from a few weeks to even about a year a couple of times, depending on what I was doing in reality,

Those days, most used to run around with an opalo and a104. Only the richer players got to run around with opalo and a105s or bigger. ;) I managed to collect all the TPs in calypso solo, within 1 week, running everywhere. Even managed to get out of the "hell outpost", south of Argus (anyone else remember that place? And the outpost south of old PA?) on my own.

Good times. Am mainly a hunter, with occasional mining and even rarer crafting. My first swirly was about 4,5 months into the game for a 400 ped hof on melchi, which shocked the hell out of me. That was actually my only proper mining run ever at that time, with about 100 peds worth of probes. I did my first deposit of 10 dollars soon after (sort of a thanks for the swirly), and when back to hunting. Took me alot longer to get swirlies in hunting, and it was years before I got anything approaching the 400 peds first swirly.

Although I have been to CND (as it was called those days) a couple of times, and even once to CP, that was before space was "openned up". After spaceships started up, I wasn't keen on flying around (considered it a waste of peds to travel), and I was already comfortable with Calypso, due to my many years experience and friends I made there. It was only a few months ago that I decided to give Arkadia a try, cos someone was offering a free flight in a quad. That was maybe 5 months ago. Out of the pass 2 months, I think I have been away from Arkadia for only about a week.

I really do like what I see here and of course if helps that the management here is alot more open and friendly with communications. Hopefully I will be here for many more years ;)

PS : I wasn't a newbie to online gaming, but was a newbie to mmorpgs when I started.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

A few years back I found this place and damn I miss it :p. Thoose first days of running around with absolutely no idea bout what I was doing. So lost so alone in this huge world. Ran around trying to find thoose tps someone in PA told me about getting killed by well anything that spotted me. But somehow I just kept at it :p. We even printed out a map of eudoria (amathera didnt exist) and ran around trying to find thoose blue dots. Found some friends joined a "kartell" of sweaters to keep a price were we figured it should be rofl. So lill did we know but so much fun we had. (It didnt end very well :p)

This must have been in well 2003 or so I cant really remember amathera was just introduced at the time that I remember death buying his mansion and so on. One of my strongest memories from here is acctualy our fight in that same mansion. 5 vs 5 teams as even as it could be we fought to take over or loose the mansion. Amazing times :D.

Back then the game feelt more like U can play this for fun instead of for money so the social aspekt of the game feelt alot bigger. Honestly U should have to do a quest to be allowed to fly and be forced to run around some :p

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.