1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are planet partners not allowed to design anything for space?

Discussion in 'Space' started by Olivia Petty, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Olivia Petty

Olivia Petty New Member

It appears to me that planet partners are not allowed to design anything for space, not allowed to make any vehicles that can enter space, nor even influence how their planets actually appear in space.

Why?

Wouldnt it make more sense, for example, for arkadia to have the moons you see on the planet surface, in space?

Something like this?

[​IMG]

Or even have calypso's moons actually look how they appear from the planet surface, and since MA technically own calypso, what is the reason why this cannot be done?

• Like Like x 1
  2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I am not so fussed about vehicles etc but I would love for Ark devs to be able to produce the visual style for the approach to their planet, including the space vehicle debris. And of course the could be scope for turning the moons into Land Areas at some stage in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

The interesting thing is all these space vehicles (quad, mothership, privateer, sleipnir) were pre-made stock vehicles, MA didn't even make them. I'd love to see lots of custom made vehicles in space. Especially the dropship, and some Ark made other purpose ships too.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Not completely true, Cyrene PP has been in negotiations with MA for awhile for some ship designs. According to last update they are in negotiations based on ship statistics balancing. So I am thinking they are allowed to but MA has to make sure everything is balanced correctly with rest of the game and with Space being such an up in the air and controversial newer medium in the game, balancing is a bit more tricky.

• Agree Agree x 1