1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When will the lost keys be returned

Discussion in 'Instances' started by GAMBLE, Jan 11, 2015.

1. GAMBLE

GAMBLE Member

More keys lost by me and many others and no word on it about returning them this is a joke.
    Someone from ark dev team please reply

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

The A-team is aware of the issues the past week with Aakas and is currently working on getting it resolved. Considering many, many people have had the same issues, there are a lot of cases to look at. MA/A-team will have to look at every case individually in order to give back lost keys.

Last time people were compensated for lost keys was when the server crashed and was offline for over a day (few months ago) and the problem was easy to detect. This time it is different because there cannot be pointed out a specific reason for the DC's every one has been getting, resulting in longer support waiting time. If MA can find the reason behind the many DC's people have been getting, then their support will start being able to recognize participants that can be reimbursed for their losses.

tl;dr : All you gotta do is wait, how horrible it may sound....

3. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

It is crucial you send a support case as this issue is entirely handled by the Support team at Mindark. We have been in contact with Support to encourage a rapid response on this.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Response time appears to be more than a week atm.

5. Linzey

Linzey Member

I would like to know a good idea of how to formulate such a claim ? IF I get a DC and lose my instance I cannot take screenshot before I DC, only way for me to prove my lost key is to record it in a video(that would take huge discspace to record all instances)....or can they see Im telling the truth and can help me replace my lost key ???

6. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

I gave them a timestamp. Took a month but I got the key back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  7. HaKuRa

HaKuRa Active Member

I still didn't receive my peds for all the key loose, i waited more then 2 month or so since i didn't play cause i wait for them, i saw long time ago a post like it will be return in somes week by M.A and still nothing