1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the point?

Discussion in 'Treasure Hunting' started by slither, May 29, 2012.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Fortunately there is a middle ground :) It doesn't have to be uber rare and it doesn't have to be common. If it's uber-rare, then I'm unexcited. For me that would just another cool unlootable item I wish I could have but won't ever find.

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

No, but there has been plenty of posts made post-interview that have mentioned such information. Also Dave has mentioned it more than once in the 2 interviews done in the last week or so.

Granted, this is a little obscure but then a lot of people like surprises. There'd be just as many complaints if people were spoon-fed everything as well.

What you guys need to remember is that the A-Team can only work within the CURRENT limitations of the platform imposed by MA. As those limits change, so will the content that the PP's will be able to bring to the community.

Also, Dave has said more than once that the mining system part of TH is only ONE aspect of it....Instances are yet to come and will provide yet another part of the experience.

3. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

has anyone tried talking to any of the NPC's in the Archeological Building? New missions maybe? i still wonder if finding something may trigger a mission.

4. siremi

siremi Member

Well we're kind of stuck here... unless blueprints for Arkadian Keys start dropping, all treasures will end in the TT.

5. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

The dev team is quite aware of the problem and have certainly contacted Mindark about it. All we can do is wait for MA to fix it.