1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What videos would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cyrus, Nov 20, 2010.

1. calemus

calemus Member

!) goals
    2) how to achieve them
    3) general taste of topics i can expect to indulge in

weps? are they going to give me anything at all along the lines of a mod merc? i need an upgrade
    armor? hermes is ok, but i am feeling the need for some more protection

treasure hunting? is it going to be worth it?

2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

2 things specificly I would like to see now after reading the story line are
    1. Sudari Zhen.
    2. An Oratan Warrior.

Gimme those and I can wait til the rest goes live.

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Member

Awww thanks. Of course always have to say I can't really claim too much credit for that one. Someone else stuck the footage together for a speculative Avatar trailer. Of course no one really knew anything about Avatar at the time but I felt what they had done was so perfect for a Calypso trailer I had to adapt it.

As for the other one, strangely I think that is using music from Avatar too (not certain though). I think he got a lot of the footage using the "flying bug". I've watched that vid too many times though haha I just absolutely love it!

Looking forward to seeing what Arkadia come up with in time :D

Wistrel

4. calemus

calemus Member

specs
    i would like to see exact specs of the best that arkadia has to offer

your mobs, the top 3
    can you spec out thier data for me?

items usable by 1 person as wepon, your absolut best wep, can you give me all of it's stats?
    armor , your 1 single best piece of armor your bringing to the game can you give me all of it's stats?
    or if your fap is better than the Hedoc SK-50, SGA Edition Adjusted
    and really only if it is better than that tool in every aspect would i be really interested in it

5. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

That could be neat :) A few pictures of the different uber items that will be able to be looted on Arkadia once the planet gets rolling would be neat :D Although I think that having it all kept a secret until discovered would be pretty awesome as well :p

6. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

yeah what he said. Maybe some bits of information on stats won't hurt but don't give too much away. Better let us test it soon with our own hands. :D
    I would really like to know what damage types the mid lvl mobs do but I am afraid I will have to find out the hard way. :)

7. Kane

Kane Member

Hey Cyrus,

What about some fly throughs of the towns,city & a look inside the Apartments.

What about a sneak peak at the animals we will be able to use as Pets..... That would get the Arkadia Buzz happening fast as no one even Knows what or when the pets are back On Calypso.....Even a screen shot would get me droolin : )

Keep up the good work Cyrus Hope Daves not working you to hard ; )