1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What has happned to Orotan Enforcer Prospectors

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by Louise Ranavolana Brooks, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Louise Ranavolana Brooks

Louise Ranavolana Brooks Active Member

When I was hunting Fiends it seemed that at every spawn there were Enforcers there to pester me & interfere with my attempts to hunt the Fiends.

In fact Rocky Ridge was the place to go if you wanted to find Enforcers. The spawn there seemed to be 100% Enforcers.

But now may Daily Mission is Enforcers, I cannot seem to find them anywhere - Even Rocky Ridge seems to be overrun with Fiends.

Does anybody know if Enforcers have moved - or have they been hunted to extinction?

2. Dove

Dove Active Member

Which lvl Payback you on ?

3. Louise Ranavolana Brooks

Enforcers are Mission XI the last level of Prospectors (thou I know there are other missions above Prospectors)
    I am currently 34/60 with them

4. Slapper

Slapper Member

Unfortunately with the oratan prospectors they don't respawn the same maturity as when they were killed.
    I would guess that someone else is doing the same stage and picking just that maturity off before you get there.
    When I was doing the prospectors I killed everything in the spawn and they cycled through the maturities. I found it was a lot faster than searching for the maturity I was on for each stage.

5. Louise Ranavolana Brooks

It never seemed to be a problem at Rocky Ridge before - that spawn seemed to be nearly 100% enforcers. However, you would be right - I must be turning up after a few players have just finished hunting them.

6. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz Member

Try different times of the day or clear a bunch of the Fiends to start the re-spawns again. Was tough when I went thru it way back when.

7. Louise Ranavolana Brooks

It is interesting in that the first time I became aware if an Orotan spawn at Rocky Ridge they were nearly exclusively Enforcers.
    When I started to hunt Enforcers, it was a gift as they were everywhere.
    Now it seems that they would be about 50% of spawn and its Fiends that seem to make up the difference. It does not make much difference to times I go there.
    Rarely do I see other hunters, but that must be the case there are other hunters and our total effect is to change the nature of respawns,
    As a matter of interest, sometimes I get FEN Gold tokens or rare loot from them - and it always seems to be in a particular area.
    Probably coincidence but it does make me go to that area, just in case :)