1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do with unresponsive vendor or support?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by the-unknown, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:23.

1. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

This thread is in reference to :
    http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/aakas-instance-5-thrown-out-with-about-26-minutes-left.13626/

It's almost been a year and I have been having fun thinking of what I want to do when the clock ticks over to ONE year.

Am thinking of it in terms of what will you do if you paid / spend about 40-50 bucks to a vendor / service provider, and they didn't provide the service after taking the cash.

Am curious what you will do when such an incident happens : when you get over charged? when you pay for a service and it's not provided? when you pay for a product and it's not provided? Other similar examples where you pay for something and you dont get what you pay for.

Later on, when the one year mark happens (assuming this is not resolved by that time), I will post what I plan to do. Am pretty sure it will be something different from the average response. Like I said, I have been having fun thinking of what I want to do ;)

2. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Well i spend 5000 bucks without getting what i paid for. So far i've just been waiting and waiting and waiting.
    Guess you'll have something in mind that is more fun.

3. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

If by 5000 you mean the amount you deposited, I think my last estimate is already over 10000 in deposits, and am still depositing.

With that said, this is a game, with no right / wrong way of playing / getting entertained. As such, am planning to entertainment myself in an "unusual" way from this. Just a few more days before it hits one year and if nothing happens by then, I will do something which I will find entertaining.

I think I should bump my unseen support request and put a link here. Of course they will probably ignore this, but they can't say they have not been warned ;)