1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What could this Blueprint (L) be worth for the Treasure Hunters?

Discussion in 'Price Check' started by olivig, Oct 6, 2012.

1. olivig

olivig Member

View attachment 5450

Until now no Gold Key produced so mutch is possible.

I think you can get 7-8 keys out of this BP eatch with a tt value of 1000 Ped.

What do you think could a BP like this be worth?

At this time where no goldKey is produced ?

Thx for answers :)

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

How do u know the TT value of a gold key?

3. svena

svena Active Member Pro Users

Ah I see another finally dropped :whistle:

As you can see it can not be clicked. I've asked about the last component but no luck so far. At this point I think MA is pulling a warp drive, where the bp and all the other components are going to be worthless.

Also, TT value of the key was given in the contest announcement.

GL to you or whoever buys it :)

4. olivig

olivig Member

see here >> http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?4759-Gold-Rush-Millionaire-2012

"::Rules

1. The winning Arkadian Golden Key is only valid to be traded to the avatar "Cyrus Arkdia Community Manager" for 1,000,000 Arkoins if it is fully repaired (its max TT value is 1,000 PED).
    2. .."
    3. ^^ 1000 Ped full tt

5. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

You might get 7-8 but not with full TT, you'll need to repair to full tt.
    Honestly - and is just my opinion - right now the bp & the keys themselves are worthless. Why ? Simply cause if it follows the same pattern of the other 10 keys nobody will spend 2K+ (a lvl 10 is about 2k in ammo so guess this one would be more) peds to get ~1.4k+ return in robo junk & arkoins :( ... of course, might be the case this instance is different or loot changes after next update, plus some1 should at least have the guts to try once and see what's behind that Golden Door ;) ... but for that key has to be craftable first, then you need to be able to commit 3k+ (key value included) and assemble a team for this hunt...

My advice would be to hold on to that BP untill we can get a better idea of its worth ;) ... right now is too much of a gamble at least imho

6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Well the first key is worth 1 million arkoins which I thnk is 10k ped plus MU.
    As to the subsequent keys,well I guess that depends on what is behind the door. Lets hope its not all robot parts.
    THe main problem at the moment as Svena mentioned is that not all components are available yet.

7. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

maybe you can get 1-2k for it if you find a gambler.

8. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

i would like to see the codex dropped before the next VU, but it seems that wont happen i am afraid...
    so Is worth a ton of smoke for me

9. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I bet you would say something different if you were the one selling it though? :)

10. Boardian Chilix

i wouldnt be selling it for sure :)
    but i dont like when they keep pushing us to expend in stuff that is not ready, as i think instance eleven is not ready until next VU, thats what i say smoke as until next VU wont be solid :D, but i could be wrong been many times there ;)

11. olivig

olivig Member

Are you jealous ? I Showed you the BP yesterday and now you have posted the info it seems thats worthless for you :D lol Chilix :D

12. Boardian Chilix

hehe i did post that before seeing you and the next reply, so has nothing to do with it :)
    jealous ? sure a bit would lie if i would say otherwise :), you have something i dont i may have something you dont ( outer ring i could sell 2u for 3k peds jking not selling it :D), atm there are problably more bps than outer rings so what is worth more? you see and with the lack of 10 hehe, anyway good luck with it, once my mobile company stops throtling me i will be back to the instances so hurry up :)