1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weapon sound

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Max EJ, May 28, 2011.

1. Max EJ

Max EJ Member

So far I love everything about Arkadia except one thing, the sound of weapon's especially the laser ones.
    If you can, please change it, I think it's a horrible sound and there's a limit to how many hours I can hear it while hunting.

Thanks.
    Max

2. Cani Ostro

Cani Ostro Member

Yups, it sounds like a bad knock on the door. At least that is -a- sound I find somehow annoying, though I could not identify the source of it, because in vicinity there weren't any shooters.

3. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

I think the 'knock on the door' sound is from the ASI-10 (BLP Pistol). I like the sounds of most of the weapons, but the ASI-10 makes me think I'm shooting a cap gun or something. It's not bad or anything, just what it reminds me of really.

4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Member

IMO the tt pistol has awesome sound, I love it :eek:

5. unicorn

unicorn Active Member Pro Users

Hello,

I specially whished the Laser guns would Sound a Little more smoother and more chilly.

The Sound at the Moment are ok if you do some Hunt but if you belong to the People who Spend several hours on a hunt to call it a hunt it makes you really get annoyed Because of the bright *pew*pew*pew* Sound now.

I had enough After 100 ped ammo through my First cap 202 Jungle and that was a small hunt.

Like when the teacher accidently made a Sound with chalk at the Board just you hear it on and on.

It would be nice if that could be Reviewed to make hunting more comfortable. If the Sound got Even a Impact on Economy i dont know. Maybe a crafter can Tell some about if blp sell more.

Greets and thanks!

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

To recap from previous discussions in various places, the A-team is planning to refine sounds this year. Sounds have been a low priority issue in light of some of the other things they've had to deal with since the planet was colonized. There have been mined resources to re-map, BPs to re-design, the new player experience missions to implement, booths, shops, and apartments to release, and of course treasure hunting. So while sounds may be annoying to some players (though not to me; I've never had a problem with them) just be thankful Mindark didn't mix the laser sound up with that of the THING infection.

7. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

8. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Thanks for that link. I'm guessing it's probably just the intermittent weapon sound bug fix we'll see tomorrow. But I guess we'll see soon enough! :)

9. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

whatever you do DONT change the blp sound or animation!

10. unicorn

unicorn Active Member Pro Users

Hehe i thought the same and i have just heard positive comments on that personally.

Clackclackclackclack trrrrrrt Clackclackclackclack trrrrrrt cool :D

I have it just with the Laser i dont know why. It just make my Mood Turn into Mac scientist After 100ped ammo lol