1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need noob rush!

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Murkalael, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Ok, yearly event for uber players, what about the new ones, have to stick with TT prizes given for puny events? Ok as a noob even a frag is worth saving. But what about an event that allow the ones with HP 120 and less to take part on a fersdome fight for a real good prize?
    What a noob wants? Answer: everything, cool clothes, vehicles, better weapons armors and maybe a VSE MK2 or better sweating tool? Make something that light the will to fight of poor exploited noobs!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Hold yer horsies! A better sweating tool?!

But seriously, it's a fun idea. Good to implement a hp/agi cap so the new players would have an event to join and be able to win something.
    Now here's something that might be an issue. What about players who got the ped/time/whatever to make an alt account and join such an event with it? A lot of people are well aware of the fact that there are people with alt accounts for various reasons, and they are not being banned by MA.

3. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

is a good point, we could put let's say a time cap, existing account at least 1 month or 3 or idk, something that validates legitmacy of a new player or, better yet, make prize avatar bound.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Ancient Improved VSE Mk.II - sweat dry Mutated Yuka Stalker just with one click :watching: (of course with 160 meters range and 67 usage per minute :stats:).

Sorry for offtopic, can't resist. :angelic:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Dont quite understand the yearly event for New Arrivals ( noob ) as surley after 1 year your no longer a New Arrival !

I think the Ark team have done a great job with doing some Puny events to encorage people to gear up ! we are in a RCE game after all thats what makes it the most appealing i think the idea as well is to do puny wars and then progress to riptiak drive or riptor rampage as your skills improove.

I remember an event that was planet wide when the gold starter packs came - this wasnt restricted to any one and was a fair and open fight to get the highest globals - yes there were lots of people grinding and churning peds but every one had the chance and the mob was lower level so any player could join in.

Also with the IFN Mission Recently added your getting some clothes too ;) and if you follow deciple ship then you get armour as well ! dont get me wrong I am aware there are players that choose to not deposit and thats fine but dont really see that there needs to be a noob rush event.

Also a Lot of the Recently added blue prints are now using Vibrant Sweat in the ingredients Portable TT & Portable Repair units !

There are players around that remember only ever reciving a nice Orange Jump Suit ( OJ's ) when they first started out.

Gold Rush - I am gussing what your calling an Uber event was open to every one and aakas 1 was dropping larger amounts of gold rush coins ! Also look out for the bountys on offer form the LA Owners - some of those are not high level mobs and so choose your hunt carefully ;)

Good Luck out there !

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

+1 for any event targeted at new players. :D

7. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

You could do one of these every Week. Maybe even amp Skill Gains during the Event for those in it (so they are 'noob stat status' for less time and move on from this event to bigger things... it shouldn't be for 'farming').

But yeah, I like the sound of it.