1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wave Events for All Mob Types (Low/High Level)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Athena Nabu GaiaSong, May 14, 2015.

1. Athena Nabu GaiaSong

Athena Nabu GaiaSong Member

Hello Everyone! I have become an avid hunter on Ark. I was wondering why there are not wave events for all species of monsters on Ark? I know we have the Gallards/Caraboks wave event, but from asking on the Ark chat, there is not a wave event for Halix, Fe/Male Monura, Oro's, Arkadian Hornets or the like lower level/skilling mobs. I am sure a lot of fellow players would benefit from a wave event, vs going around and becoming an E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event) in an area, and taking mobs away from other players. Just a suggestion due to the amount of kills required for all of the IFN kill type on-going missions. (Which I love btw!) Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my post! See you in game!

2. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

The ones I know
    -oratan (near quarry)
    -nusul, (celeste outpost)
    -carabok/gallard(timber mill)
    -oratan (near valiant firebase)

3. San

San Well-Known Member

Oratan Slashers 183,145 (Steadfast)
    Oratan Mix 118,105 (Aakas or Scrap Yard)

Wasn't there another one with miners?

4. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Only thing I know there are tiny dark blue dots on map marking these event areas, you can hover mouse over them and see wich wave spawn is.

5. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Currently the only wave spawns are for mobs that are more popular to players than the rest, and huntable by most.

The wave spawns are not like the ones we know on Calypso, there are no actual bosses after X amount of waves, the waves just keep coming and coming.

6. wournos

wournos Active Member

Except for the Oratan in the south-east corner. There's this higher level oratan that appears every so often that is much harder (in my experience) to kill than the others. Not sure it would be called a boss though, because, like you say, the wave keeps going after that "guy".

• Agree Agree x 1