1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**WARNING!** Pirates!

Discussion in 'Space' started by Shinobi, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Corey "Greyfox"

Corey "Greyfox" Member

When I last saw the Thule(yesterday) it did not have any Karma. If I encounter her again I will take a screen of any change to Karma.

2. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Star kinda likes Arkadia too ? Dont know wot that has to do with it

Since JSM = Jenna Star Mecury and got the livestream ofc

3. tythin4

tythin4 Member

Yeah, I want to know more and stop them

4. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Sure who doesnt, I love Arkadia also. Says nothin. Neither does the broadcasting on JustinTV. Nothing against Star either this is a game so I am playin along. Go with me here Faye LOL Dont spoil the fun now he he he

This Report was fact when posted and in real-time as events were unfolding, no more. Its only right to give a fair warning, so no one can claim they couldnt have known, or wine about loots lost. You venture into PVP space and get your 6 PKed, at your own risk.

Brought to you by the Universal Counter-Intell Comm Div.

5. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Well I watched his last stream, and seems true enough. They weren't heading into deep space when that feed ended though I don't think, looked like they were just going down to land on Calypso, where you do go through lootable on the way, unlike other planets where you can stay in the safe area from space station to planet. Anyway, it started with a good title and earned 'disreputable' before the video ended :(

6. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Theres absolutelly no telling where the "Thule" was headin after the feed stopped. Besides stations manned, and team made just before feed was cut. Warning remains valid until someone can verify otherwise.

As a matter of fact, you should always be vigilant and carefull out there, space is a cold, dark lonelelly place. if you are wise enough, tuned into AHR for comfort and crack up the cocpit heating unit. The gap is a strech.

Always glanzing at the proximmity allert detection unit, and if its still switched on, licht flickering....good. Feul? Check gage...... still in the green. U glance at the stars, hoping this trip goes without incident. radio chatter...the usual chit-chat and jokes lol. all the while with comforting AHR DJs, in the background, reminding you of home.

7. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

I wish to see this feed.. where can I find it..

Words for any hostile of any kind...
    I come in peace or make pieces

In the past week.. I have flew two round trips in space on my last trip I got blown out the sky right in front of the arkadia space zone... luckily I wasn't looted.. but I tried to tell the person that I had nothing for them.. no loot.. so after this incident I know and kinda knew that there is no ROE..... it becomes kill or be killed out there.. well that's when I decided Go in peace or Make pieces.. I did at one point wanna be a pirate but I will be neutral I will shoot who shoots me and protect mine... im in the middle of planning and researching ways of building a decent size fleet.. for entertainment use and gaming.. and ofc business.. because space seems to have alot of potential.. and im happy to say that I can't wait to colab with others that feel as I do... so I will fly solo or with a squad.. eitherway. The ROE is we or I come in peace or make piecez

8. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

[video=youtube;_guKhYVr5vA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_guKhYVr5vA&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/video]

9. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'd like to know who is in crew. I plan not to do business with pirates and thieves.

10. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Classified....sry :(

11. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Thanks for the warning. We should take an attack fleet out to let it know the Thule isn't welcome in Arkadian space. I am still on Calypso waiting on the UL Pioneer final hours. If successful I will return in a blaze of glory.

Cheers
    Bjorn

12. MG Mighty

MG Mighty Member

When they get a full crew with RK 20 it will be kind of hard to shoot down with just one gun a mothership.

IMHO that won't be the best use to give to UL Pioneer.

13. MIND

MIND Member

gives me memories....
    [video=youtube;TbEdaEIaTzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbEdaEIaTzM[/video]

btw tis is how i hoped space battles would look like :p