1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**WARNING!** Pirates!

Discussion in 'Space' started by Shinobi, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Warning! To all Space-farers out there. The Pirate Ship "Thule" is on the prowl in deep space taking out traders if she can. The Mothership Thule is captained by none other than JSM. You have adequitelly been warned. Venture into PVP at your own risk. Furter intel revealed the Thule-Pirate Ship has a full compliment of crew.:fineprint:

Last known location was calypso space when colonists spotted her making a flyby, before venturing into deep-space. There have been speculations that the Thule uses cloacking technologies. but nothing has yet been confirmed.

[video=youtube;KR_9A-cUEJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR_9A-cUEJc[/video]

2. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Thx for warning

3. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

YW, just dont be a hero M8, u cant go it alone. Assemble a possey, make team, the larger the better, as many space vehicles as you can and weaponized. Thattl rattle their cage in a big way. Make coordinated attack. Swarm her ! LOL dont forget to run fraps and record the whole dang incident. Might be epic.

4. Suu Miles

Suu Miles Member

I have already noticed the usual suspects camping caly space station waiting for ships to leave. Glad I don't have to go anywhere right now... soooo... a crew means then that there are guys with vtols and quads inside that can leave the mothership at any time given?

5. tythin4

tythin4 Member

Ive made a few flights to and back from Caly and I haven't been attacked yet. hmmmmm, i guess they don't see me :D

6. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Yes, crews to repair vital aspects of the Mothership and with smaller craft of various types. But especially the Thules cannons are manned, with enough ammo to intimidate anyone lol.

location unknow. mission unkown. the Thule has always been an enigma.

If Routes are traveled through space, hire armed wingmen for protection. Travel in large group as trade-caravan. Dumb luck can protect freelances only for so long, untill it happens. Better safe than sorry. The more the better.

7. Rockchick

Rockchick Member

Thanks for the warning :) But I wasnt going anywhere anyway.... Not until there is a safe passage or I feel reckless lol Cant pick up the rest of my caly storage now anyways :surrender:

8. tythin4

tythin4 Member

If anyone wants to head to Caly, Ill fly with them for protection.

9. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

[video=youtube;lYzw1jg0e8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYzw1jg0e8g[/video]

10. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Attack on Thule or Any other Unknown "Pirate" or Hostile Ships, on a Date Unknown(BEst That Way)..

"No Force!! Will Keep Space to themselves" (Thule: We Come in Peace Or Make Pieces) Thats My Warning!! :)

"Ark Strong"

-ILLz

Thanks For the Warning :)

11. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

I thought Atami had won the auction for Thule? Either way, if it has 'declared' itself as a pirate ship so be it, would be nice to have others confirm that I think, particularly those who have seen them in space, perhaps showing a negative karma title?

I know the Revenge declared itself a pirate ship on the day of purchase, but I didn't even think all the stuff needed for hardcore upgrades for them were even in the game yet either? Cloaking ability? Wow I must have missed a lot of info somewhere along the way since I've not heard that one either lol.

Oh well, if anyone is out in space and can confirm Thule is to be considered a pirate please post, I for one don't want to go out there and attack a ship without seeing a negative karma rating on it.

Edit: also, moved this to the Space forum

12. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Ok I gave you the warning dont be Cowboy or feel too brave. Safety first. Orgenize and protect traders/clients. Use headset with flightcrews and watch your 6 out there.

13. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Ofc ;)

getting Shot in Space Sucks, Watching your Avatar Float Hopelessly in Space Sux Even more lol

14. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

in the vacuum of space, nobody can hear you scream. Your Comms is all u have, mabe tuned into AHR, sucks tho, O2 is your limit, may the comms hold out that long....

15. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Well ,

no offense but how can a banned avatar know about it all ? I see nothing on Calypso. And cloaking ??? Did i indeed miss something ?

16. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Relax Fae, I was tuned into Stargazing right before he went offline, saw enough live to relay intel asap to community of Arks. Team "Pirates of Thule" was also made. Flight path observed, General Star noted. Crew seen at posts with repair gear, etc. Valid warning. Action also vizually confirmed briefly before feed went offline.

17. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Thanks for that info, so we know where it came from (going to go watch before logging in).

18. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

I said the feed stopped, still is offline since I last looked. Star has quite the crew wipped into their stations, quite something to see...spectacular. Playin all star trek and all that lol. Mostly Uber Crew with Notable Uber PKers in full armor and gear. A Team not to be triffled with, Entropias most highly skilled. my Warning stands, feed stopped as they moved out for serious menouvres and I feel it was cut for a reason, real pirating isnt broadcast in a RCE.

19. tythin4

tythin4 Member

We need to organize caravans with traders to other planets

20. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Are you gonna let a Calypsian Landowner, prod-farming, dung-shoveler, rule Arkadian Local space? wanna know more?