1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning - Aakas Instances bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by chevrons, Nov 12, 2013.

1. chevrons

chevrons Member

Aakas Key 5 is bugged, maybe other levels are too.

We were nearly unable to complete the instance because one of the mobs was Unreachable, and the next gate would not open.

We got to the penultimate room, where the mobs come in waves, and we could not kill the final L7 Magurg Male.

There had earlier been two other mobs which were Unreachable, but we were able to continue. Also, one of our avatars got stuck in a pillar, and had to Revive to be able to move further.

But we persisted, trying to run around it, Reviving, and Logging Off/On, and eventually we were able to damage it before it went Unreachable again. More tries, eventually we killed it, and were able to continue. It took about 15 minutes of attempts to be able to hit it.

I have submitted a Support Case, fortunately it didn't need to include a request to have our Ped returned.

This may be due to the change in the Trapping logic in the latest VU.

2. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi Chevrons.

Thanks for the report. I will look into this issue on instance 5. In general you only need to kill 50% of mobs in a section in order to continue to the next section and a single stuck mob or even multiple stuck mobs given its <50% stuck should not bug out the instance.

Edit. On further investigation the final wave spawn requirement is set to 100%. I will change this for the upcoming partner update.

Regards,
    Chris

3. chevrons

chevrons Member

Thanks for the info on how it works. When will the Update be?

But will you also ask MA to fix the code properly, to stop mobs going Unreachable, as well as circumventing it. There may be other instance types elsewhere which now also don't work; the problem needs to be fixed generally.

What if two mobs on any of the waves go Unreachable? The instance would still fail even with your fix. You are reducing the risk, not eliminating it.

And if we are going to have to leave some mobs unkilled, please could you explain exactly how this affects the final loot, in particular the probability of getting any valuable item like the UL chip I got a few days ago.

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Chris, is that the final wave spawn for all instances?