1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to upgrade my newbie weapons and tools

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Kiddoo, May 5, 2015.

1. Kiddoo

Kiddoo Deactivated User

Well... first of all for all the chat spam on my trading thread; no sarcasm - it keeps it up and eventually, maybe, someone will see it and make me an offer - none far now. :(

Now to answer the questions of why I want them tired... thing is that, no matter how strange that may sound, I find it relaxing to swunt my caraboks and I plan to do it even long before I'll be done with my 10,000 kills mission. :)

And since I'll stick with the same mobs for sooo long, using the very same weapons, I figured out it may be an idea to try to tier them up... TBH I'm not even convinced that I would do it... but is an option I highly consider.

On the other hand, there are obviously (as it could be seen from this thread itself) lots of people who think is useless to tier their similar items and have no intention to do that. And I figured that, in this case, it wouldn't really cost them anything so swap with me. :)

Is not something my live depends on or something I really need... more like a long shoot... doesn't hurt asking and might find someone who would be willing to swap since it won't affect them in any way. :)

• Like Like x 2