1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visual Visual bug with some armor sets (Mah'ketta and Liakon confirmed)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lunareth Luna Moon, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Lunareth Luna Moon

Lunareth Luna Moon Member

Hello,

this is a minor bug I noticed while using my Mah'ketta, noticed that Liakon set has the same bug:

mahketta_graphic_glitch_Lunareth_Luna_Moon.jpg

Same thing happens while wearing Liakon armor. Seems the hair colour merges with the skin colour or something. I posted this in ingame support about a 2-3 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything about it since.

If anyone has seen the same issue with other Ark-armors feel free to add a post

So far I have seen this bug on (I'll update list if anyone else adds other armors with same bug):

For comparison:
    Images 1 show with the Mah'ketta helmet
    Images 2 show what Luna looks like without a helmet

Liakon
    Mah'ketta

//Luna

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thank you for the report Luna :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. San

San Well-Known Member

Umm, while we're at it, a likely silly request... This is awesome armour, but the helmet design doesn't really agree with me at all. No offence, just personal taste. I tried to wear a scary pumpkin face mask over it (looks great with the colours btw), but found it uses the same attachment point as the helmet so they can't be put on together. Was used to having a few more possibilities in Second Life and believe this is technically not difficult at all. I guess there is little of a fat chance to forward a note to the bloke who can make this possible? In case others have a similar weirdness and would welcome this, too.

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

This 'bug' also has been happening for years with calypso helmets. It's nothing new, more of a visual oopsie from the MA department.

• Informative Informative x 1