1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valiant Firebase Redisign - Appartments and Shops - when will they be released

Discussion in 'Estates' started by SallyBridges, Feb 17, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Wow the new Valiant Firebase is way cool. :)

would love to know when the shops and apartments are going to come up for sale ?

Are these going to go in the standard auction ?

Or Like The Arkadia Land Areas do I need to start running lots of keys to get my sticky hands on one ;) from the airkoin broker.

2. Elainey94

Elainey94 Member

I think for apartments they will go on the auction but I don't really know. Would love to get my hands on one as well.

3. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

Last apartaments and Shops in Celeste Harbour was sold on the auction in the middle of 2013. Just wait and you get a chance to buy

4. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Wow, just did a tour myself. The 14 apartments are very nice and 8 shops. Nice work dev team. Well, I hope the go on sale with the next VU. Had better start saving some Peds as these will be popular.
    Also note some new furniture around the place, so I guess some new furniture BPs coming soon.

5. Medeina

Medeina Member

Whenever they go on sale, we need a few people with pointy sticks to keep the resellers away. :p

6. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

This happens anyway. And the main thing that A-team not put up for sale all Shops at once (maybe 1-2, no more (in month)). I am not a bidder for these Shops, as do the next upgrade of my shop .Point and do not think I need another shop on Arkadia. Maybe I probably would have bought a Shop on Next Island... but have not seen any shop on sale yet

7. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

The inner door of the shops is still bugged. You get stuck when you try to pass through.

8. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

Yep, pressed T during visit :)