1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsatisfied with NewMaterial-Mix

Discussion in 'Mining' started by TiveXO, Jun 10, 2013.

1. TiveXO

TiveXO New Member

Hi guys,

i did 2 weeks ago, after a long break on ark mining, a new session.

i heared already the loot has been changed on arkadia.
    The bad thing is, its not a good change.
    Less arkadian loots and its a curiousity that the "demand" on arkadian ores/enmatter is decreased too !!
    my kaz ingots which is sold last year for 120-130% didnt sell now 2 weeks in a row not for 112-114 % !!!

another thing i noticed , more then 60% of all drops are common (and disliked) calypsian ores or enmatters.

after 2400 drops i had as biggest stack Azzurdite and Angelic grit.

The loot is ways to VARIOUS.
    Miners doing long runs with many drops and need space to mine. we cant rush over the same place all 5 minutes, like noobs do it, just to get the pur high mu ores.

Arkadia was already very various before the changes and all miners hoped they will cut 1 or 2 ores from the list.
    instead of this they added at least 2 or 3 calypsian and same amount of calypsian enmatters.......

i see no point on mining on arkadia at this time :/
    its boring , frustrating , and even with good TT return hard to win.

Its really sad to see how MA is killing arkadia bit by bit.
    it began with the arkaidan weapon changes , which hasnt been necessary.
    the apisLP485 is still the prefered gun on caly and better then many arkadian had been which were comapreable.
    now they introduced more calypsian minerals , which had been on caly already a "avoided" loot.

i remeber november 2012 was the absolutely peak of the arkaidna economy. since that point it goes down.
    it became a planet which is primary good for hunters (which i wont do anymore after my 700 ped loss in 3 days on oro&hadraada).

In my opinion the ark-dev team should cut a line how far MindArk can influence their planet.
    In the end its another person who invested in arkadia and they were doing well before mind ark took control and made new "guidelines" how they called it !

It was indeed a MA-based decision which caused the eco crash in beginning december 2012 and is ongoing.

here i post my results of the run.
    please have attention on the inventory picture !!!

i had to stick 4 pics of my inventory together to get all minerals of this session on 1 picture.
    i never had so many different minerals !!

View attachment 7528

i hope we will see in future a rework about the mining loot tables on ark.

gl all
    RedEye

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Thanks for your post. The loot distribution in mining and hunting was kind of screwed up with the last content release. We are hopeful that ark devs and MA will be making significant adjustments in the next release which is due out soon.

As a crafter and a shop owner I actually think that the Arkadian economy is quite strong and continues to grow but I do appreciate it has some problems which I am confident the Ark devs will address. Continued player feedback can only help.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

3. TiveXO

TiveXO New Member

Ah thnx , its interesting to see it from another point of view.
    i can only see it from the view as miner.
    I hope there will be soon a update on Ark tho.