1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unique Mob Globals (Arkadia)

Discussion in 'Achievements' started by Lardinho, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Beladoth added

wooooowooooo, these weren't soo bad, went for mediums and it paid off. Like the last couple of globals, only on "Medium" settings as "high" or above gives very slight frame loss when watching HD videos on the other monitor. I think my GTX470 is in need of a high end replacement to go with the high end PC around it =P

View attachment 7105

2. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Otorugi added

I think this was first or 2nd kill after Beladoth, nice when it happens like this, NOT like teh kasquillion ped I then spent trying to get those bloody Kiana to global, halp tempted to put on the Perseus and try stalkers...

View attachment 7106

3. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Jori added

I love the Jori hides :O but... I wish they aggro'd more so I could kill more quicker ^^; they're too sedate hehe

View attachment 7118

4. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Feran added

I love variation, like on Caly, they have big and small mobs in water but also the squid in the deep, which very few people hunt. On Ark already there are the awesome sea-dwelling Jori with their fabulous colouring... but also flying Feran, which though not such a high mob, certainly an enjoyable one to hunt, sweet design and movement too. If only we could get more people to Ark regularly, surely it'd be a hit, I LOVE THIS PLACE!

View attachment 7119

5. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Halix added

Love the look of these creatures and the colour of the hides, too. I look forward to putting these textures on something before too long. Enjoyable mob to hunt for sure, just wish higher/quicker aggro, like they were Korwil hehe

View attachment 7120

6. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Zadul added

Was going around these buggers looking for a cheapo 10 ped global and suddenly I dinged quite a nice one.

View attachment 7124

7. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Nusul added

I wanted another small global here, well at least, ended up with an old skool 50+ trouble is the little ones weren't dropping hides and I wanted a few, so I went and killed some big ones and globalled there too (as well as got hides!) =P

View attachment 7125

8. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Bokol added

These were cute, I hope I kill more before too long cos they looked awesome, I love the Ark creatures =P They are not quite as cute as.... BOKOL PLUSH TOY!!!! Which I have hehe. Still missing Oro plush toy though -_-;;

View attachment 7126

9. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Kiana added

Hunting Kiana was fun, not only did I find an Arkadian DNA Cartridge D but I also found a Kiana Heart, so if anyone wants to buy like 35% of a Kiana DNA, lemme know =P This one did take ages though, bastards. Killed many stalkers and got hit with many crits =x

View attachment 7127

10. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Oratan added

Well these were little buggers, all burn and penetration and no c/s/i which was a pity as my main p/b was not on Arkadia. These deserve a ruddy good Hermesing if not Eoning ! That's for the top ones of course.

View attachment 7128

11. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Oratan Slasher added

These guys took me ages to global on, although with my armour they couldn't do any damage, was very fun though, they run very quickly!

View attachment 7129

12. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Oweko added

Can't believe it was so quick, I love this planet and will be coming back often to mine, to treasure hunt and to do instances and the challenge stages. Had a fantastic time doing all the globals and glad to have got one complete.

View attachment 7133

13. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Update: Oratan Miner added

Wooooowooooo this was my first HoF hunting on planet Arkadia. Just hours after explaining to someone that I've had my first ever mining hof on any planet whilst on Arkadia. Had my first 1k loot on Arkadia (was my highest crafting loot at the time by 2 times, 1.1k). I tried the Oratan Miners as I wanted to kick 'em in their mining bewb, collectively. Hey presto 3rd highest hunting loot ever. Sure its not an ubah but its secksi.

View attachment 7675