1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underground Teleporter Suggestion: Navi Camp

Discussion in 'Arkadian Underground' started by San, Jun 28, 2015.

Good idea?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. San

San Well-Known Member

We got a dedicated Togolossi Camp now. Nice, I like that mob :)

Talked about it once before that I'd like to suggest a teleporter where the small Navi are (13223, 22826). And now it is clear what it should be called as well.

Background is actually that I thought it would be worth a try to establish a sweat place akin to Nea's on Calypso with the Ambulimax. Navi is about the closest Arkadian mob in terms of character. Same damage type, similar size, even some degree of semblance.

Sweating such mobs is not for the faint-hearted of course and involves a fair amount of skilling by death. Hence it would be impossible to keep at it without the convenience of a tp and service terminal.

Main counter-argument has been the smaller player base. Maybe it works, maybe not. If not, at least mission grinders will certainly appreciate the location.

Well, wrote all this before somewhere in the middle of a thread, now here is the proper one and a poll with it.

• Like Like x 4
  2. San

San Well-Known Member

Giving this a bump because of recent increased interest in this mob. It's the only one with no tp/revive near small maturities, and it's not a very easy one due to its dealing a sole damage type.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

Maybe -_-... ark is still but small in the size of players on it... we got 2 sweat areas already. they not always active so adding a 3rd one will split the groups up a bit 2 much... but its not a bad idea.. that's y ill say maybe :bucktooth:... get about 6 ppl to join u there and sweat a bit...:nailbiting:

4. the Prophet

the Prophet Active Member

i would prefer a tp right between the low and medium maturity navi spawns :2pec:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1