1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underground deeds

Discussion in 'Arkadia Underground Deeds (AUDs)' started by In Love With, Sep 3, 2014.

1. In Love With

In Love With Member

Hello all,

sorry if this has been the topic before but I couldn't find anything on it ...

Got a question, are they sold out (and if, how many have been sold in total, what are the Arkadian game creators planning to do with the cash?)

Last but not least, wanna buy a couple more deeds, if anyone got any for sale, pls send ingame pm

Beautiful SerraAngel Angel

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

:cowboy: theres a whole subsection of the forum right here :biggrin:

No they aren't sold out. Dave would have mentioned something by now if they were. There were 200 000 deeds released in total. If you want more they are available from the Deed Broker near (look between MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla's booth and the right hand set of terminals) to the main Arkadia Underground teleporter.

*Moved to AUD section*

3. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

You mean the broker is next to my booth. :D

4. Snape

Lol, yup

*Last post updated*

5. remontoire

remontoire Member

Bought one from broker yesterday, so not sold out.

6. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

We will make an announcement when all the deeds are sold.

All tax revenues from the unsold deeds are allocated directly to an Arkadia marketing fund to help grow the planet (which in turn will increase the number of users of the underground in the long term).

7. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Out of curiousity, it that marketing already happening, or will it start when all the deeds are sold?

8. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

Is there any way you can tell us if at least half, one quarter, or three quarter of them have been sold yet? This being cryptic about it makes us believe that maybe only 100 have sold so far, which I don't think is the case, but maybe it is? A counter added to the broker might be nice that tells in the dialogue how many deeds are still left and that counter reduces by one each time one is sold?... At least if they were all in auction that type of number would be a little more clear. Right now it's about as clear as mud. Maybe that's intended since it is the underground after all?

9. Snape

Well, I can assure you that far more than 100 have sold. I hold a far larger number of AUDs than 100 for starters.

10. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Well, during the first rush on the deeds, they were being bought by the thousands.