1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under the water, down in the abyss

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by Erastothenes, Nov 21, 2010.

1. krm398

krm398 Member

Yes, the only decent vehicle with 4x4 in game might be the big 6 wheeler. It looks like it would run up some steps, of course the hummer looked ok too..its all in the game. They don't allow much flexibility I don't think. Oh by the way, still considering the VTOL...my ore sold on auction just over 300 ped today..so I'm seriously thinking about it.I'm just a little shocked that they only fly 57...seemed really slow for a plane no matter what kind. The helicopter seems to have found a place, I saw at least one doing shuttle missions ..pay-per-person to other sites that don't have any TP's. It's bigger than I thought it was going to be when I actually saw one. I thought it would be more 'personal' in size, not commercial sized.

Crap, it looks like we sidetracked the discussion..oh wait..."If I get anything like that, I'll be able to do some serious fishing later on..." there fixed it..lol.

2. krm398

krm398 Member

If we could actually have a place to see real estate people, like a link or npc..then I'd make an offer on some small island and make it a fishing camp with boats..lol. EU doesn't allow that, they only offer big land areas for big bucks, and ignore the fact that there's dozens of small islands,or land areas too small for commercial uses, that I'd pay 1,000 ped for ,for a private residence.

3. Mister Goober

Mister Goober Member

4. Calin

Calin Member

Yes, please, lots of cool underwater stuff. Love the idea of crashed spaceships on the bottom of the seas.

Maybe even what used to be floating cities, but they sank over time. Some parts flooded and some with air.

Damn, I am soo ready to move to Arkadia!!!!!

5. krm398

krm398 Member

We don't have to worry about air in rooms, we cant drown remember? hehe so if they have some with and some without air, its really no difference for us at all.I also think salvaging parts from the bottom of a river or sea for resale . maybe to help repair ships or vehicles would be nice as well.

6. Telgard

Telgard Member

I might as well post two links to locations with both Fishing and Oceans located on Calypso's Forum.
    The first is JohnCapital's Fishing System and the second is my blog on both Oceans & Fishing.