1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uncovering the secrets of AI in Arkadia

Discussion in 'Events' started by gopaala, Nov 9, 2018.

1. gopaala

gopaala Member Staff Member

Boss mobs. The reward at the end of a grind in a instance. Challenging high health mob with the chance of dropping that sweet sweet loot. Do you know that some of these mobs from the dungeons of Aakas are roaming freely on a small picturesque island at the bottom of the Arkadia map?

Allow me to introduce Magurg Males found on Aakas Island (TP at [19036, 9046]). The time has come to unlock the secrets of the treasures they carry. Announcing the "Discover Aakas Treasures" event.

How to participate
    1. Score a global with an item drop at AI (Aakas Island).
    2. Post a screenshot of your global with an item drop to this thread (or this Calypso forum thread, preferrably both).

Rewards
    1. Discovery reward: First reported loot of an item in this thread will be awarded the Discovery Bounty. The bounty for first discovery is set to 16 PEDs. With each discovery the Discovery Bounty is raised by 1 PED for the next discovery.
    2. Confirmation reward: Every susbsequent looting of an item already discovered will win confirmation award. The confirmation award starts at 5 PEDs for each discovered item and reduces by 1 PED with each confirmation of that item till it reaches 1 PED.

Rules
    1. The awards are based on the timestamp of the global, NOT the timestamp of posting to this thread. So hunt in peace and at the end of your run, post your global screenshots to this thread.
    2. The screenshots should be posted here within 48 hours of the global to be eligible.
    3. Items in "item drop" includes weapons, armor, chips, shopkeepers - not stackables like oils, hides, mining resources etc.
    4. Only item drops in globals count. Though I have looted items from these mobs without globals, there is no way for me to track that and so they are not eleigible for this reward.
    5. Teams are eligible to participate but need to register here BEFORE the global with team name and the full name of the avatar who will be the contact person for the team.
    6. Rare loot globals don't count as there is no way for me to confirm that they were on AI. It should be a global that is reported in Entropia Life for Aakas Island.

About Magurg Male
    Magurg Male seems to be designed like boss mobs. For regular mobs, the difference between successive maturities is about a 10% increase in health and damage. For Magurg Males, scaling is much more aggressive, by about 50%. So Stalkers are far more difficult than Prowlers, who are far more difficult than Old Alpha, who are far more difficult than Alpha. Further, the regen on these is quite low (as you will expect from boss mobs). What that means as a hunter is that if you find a particular maturity too difficult, step down a level till you are at a comfortable level. Since regen is low, the most important factor in your preparation for top maturities will be your defences. Get some good armor, and/or some friend to heal you.

Maturities at Aakas Island are set to have a large number of Stalkers and Prowlers, with a decent number of Old-Alphas and some occassional Alphas.

Notable loot
    - Magurg Male Pincer: >900% MU
    - Generic Fuse: >300% MU

I can buy Magurg Male Pincers at 925% MU and Generic Fuses at 300% MU from those hunting at AI (that is they have some globals recorded in Entropia Life in the past one week).

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. gopaala

Items Discovered so far
    Combustive Nano III (L): Victor Brick Vonn wins 16 PEDs on 11-17-2018 (PAID)
    GYRO FAP 10(L): Victor Brick Vonn wins 17 PEDS on 11-17-2018 (PAID)
    Piron PBP-37(L): Grale Gurra Pilsner wins 18 PEDs on 11-28-2018
    Gyro FAP-6 (L): Victor Brick Vonn wins 19 PEDS on 11-29-2018 (PAID)
    Piron PBR-32 (L): Victor Brick Vonn wins 20 PEDS on 12-03-2018 (PAID)
    Piron PBP-32 (L): Victor Brick Vonn wins 21 PEDS on 12-06-2018 (PAID)
    Empty Skill Implant (L): Victor Brick Vonn wins 22 PEDS on 12-14-2018 (PAID)

Confirmation Awards
    Piron PBP-32 (L): Victor Brick Vonn wins 5 PEDS on 12-09-2018 (PAID)
    GYRO FAP 10(L): Victor Brick Vonn wins 5 PEDS on 12-16-2018 (PAID)
    GYRO FAP 10(L): Crystal MJ Diamond wins 4 PEDS on 1-1-2019
    Piron PBR-32 (L): Crystal MJ Diamond wins 5 PEDS on 1-1-2019
    Piron PBR-32 (L): xo TRAP ox wins 4 PEDS on 2-10-2019 (PAID)

Discovery Bounty updated to 23 PEDs

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  3. gopaala

Reserved post #2

4. gopaala

Reserved post #3

5. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

short link for this post:
    bit.ly/2F9ye1Q

I need Ubo Vesticles, which can be looted here, message me in game if you loot any.

Also, there are items for sale below MU at the shop near the teleporter, both in and outside.

Current Ad:

Check out AI Treasures, upcoming Ark shop [Planet Arkadia, 19116, 9095, 121, Waypoint] bit.ly/2F9ye1Q

Relevant stock:

[Rage 5 (L)][Rage 10 (L)][Rage 15 (L)][Rage 20 (L)]

[Terra Amp 1 (L)]
    [Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L)]

[Fanoos Medical V1 (L)][Vehicle RK-5 (L)]

[Bear Helmet (M,L)][Pulsar Armour Plate 8 (L)][Vain Arm Guards (M,L)][Boar Gloves (M,L)]

[Ozpyn LRS - P2 (L)][Ozpyn LPX - P2 (L)][Ozpyn BRS - P1 (L)]
    [Herman LAW-5 Desert (L)][Herman CAP-7 Desert (L)][Herman ASI-5 Arctic (L)]
    [Piron PBP-37 (L)][MAKO FAL-2 (L)][Isis LSB 4 (L)][ArMatrix SB-25 (L)]

[Compet Deed]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  6. GreyOak

GreyOak New Member

Hi, Talked to you yesterday, unfortunately Entropia life did not record my best loot ever in 6 years playing. I did send in a support ticket. Until it is fixed; if they do fix it, all I can do is offer is a copy of my chat log.
    This loot is off a 29 Magurg Male Prowler...2018-11-10 00:43:34 [Globals] [] GreyOak Viper Swifteagle has found a rare item (Shopkeeper Pad) with a value of 2 PED!

• Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  7. gopaala

Hey GreyOak,

First of all CONGRATS on your awesome loot! Magurg males are known to drop Shopkeeper Pads which carry a MU of 2K+. It is good to have some confirmation of that. Since our talk yesterday, I have made a couple of updates to this event: First I have increased the starting bounty from 10 PEDs to 16 PEDs. Second I have added the following to the rules:
    • Rare loot globals don't count as there is no way for me to confirm that they were on AI. It should be a global that is reported in Entropia Life for Aakas Island.
    However, since the update to the rule was after your loot, I'll be happy to reward you according to the rules at the time of your hunt. All you have to do is meet the other criterion which had remain unchanged, i.e. paste a screenshot of the global within 48 hours of the loot.

We will treat this as an exception to the competition. That means the shopkeeper pad is still eligible for discovery bounty!

• Like Like x 1
  8. gopaala

Congratulations to Victor Brick Vonn for winning two item discovery rewards - Combustive Nano III (L) or GYRO FAP 10(L). His winnings for these two discoveries are 16+17 = 33 PEDs. The Discovery bounty raised to 18 PEDs for the next discovery.

Any further item drops of Combustive Nano III (L) or GYRO FAP 10(L) in globals will still qualify for Confirmation reward which is 5 PEDs each for both of these items.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS: (Victor originally posted his screenshots to the other event thread for Aakas Island - 'New Arkadia Daily'. Bringing them over to the right thread)

9. Gurra

Gurra New Member

magurgItem.jpg

Got some items at AI. Piron PBP-37(L)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  10. brick

brick Member

11. brick

brick Member

PBR-32! Full TT and nice baby HOF! Entropia 2018-12-03 20.52.38.jpg

12. brick

brick Member

PBP-32 Discovery!
    Entropia 2018-12-06 21.52.10.jpg

13. brick

brick Member

Piron PBP-32

Entropia 2018-12-08 22.32.51.jpg

14. brick

brick Member

Empty Skill Implant!
    Entropia 2018-12-15 00.39.07.jpg

15. brick

brick Member

16. brick

brick Member

Generic Fuse! Not sure if this is what u want but I thot id post it.
    Entropia 2018-12-18 18.36.15.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. MrBabul

MrBabul Member

[GYRO FAP-10 (L)]

Attached Files:

18. MrBabul

MrBabul Member

Piron PBR-32 (L)

Attached Files:

19. gopaala

Updated rewards earned in the second post. Was out on a long winter vacation, but am back now. Will he handing out payments as soon as I can get hold of the winners.

Congratulations to Victor Brick Vonn, Grale Gurra Pilsner and Crystal MJ Diamond for the earned rewards!

20. xo TRAP ox

xo TRAP ox Member