1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unauthorized Access Attempts

Discussion in 'Forum Support' started by 5p34k3r, Sep 16, 2013.

1. 5p34k3r

5p34k3r New Member

I have not played EU in quite some time, nor have i used the forums, but it would seem somebody is attempting to access my account. Here is the email warning I recieved

"Dear 5p34k3r,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Planet Arkadia Official Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.235.118

All the best,
    Planet Arkadia Official Forum"

I have not ever shared my password with anybody, including family/friends.
    Best Regards
    -5p34k3r

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

This is a concern. Due to the recent hacking issues, I would actively encourage people to change their passwords here on the forum, just to be safe. If you have any issues doing so, contact me immediately and I will sort it out for you. Bear in mind that I am in the middle of a run of nightshifts (till Friday morning), so depending on my workload and the timezone you are in, it may take upto 24 hours for me to respond.