1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weapons UL Weapons Above Professional LVL 40

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by SallyBridges, Apr 30, 2015.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

As Far As I am aware there are currently NO Arkadia UL Weapons Above Proffesional Level 40.

( BLP RIFLE )

Is there any plans to get higher level UL weapons in ?

If not then please can we have some created and added in ;) Would be nice to have Sib bonus above as well but ;) happy with anything created ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Actually Arkadia have no UL weapons at all, neither looted or crafted of any level, that's shy I started crafting my own to not deppend of avaiability of L stuff

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. SallyBridges

4. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

Hmm how bout all the ARK, ASI and SIR? SIR 10-50?

Edit: Ahaaaaaa. They are low level.

Edit: Ark 30 and 40 smugglers should be good enough!? Requirement is not that important, what matters is dps (Since skillgains corelate with money spent).

5. SallyBridges

very very limmited number of ark 30 40 smugglers - and I am a BLP Bird likes a good Bang Bang not a pew pew ;)

Would just be cool to have some higher level UL stuff as currently dont see any available yes you could tier stuff up and then add enhancers but then if your doing that why not just release the base rifle ! or pistol or melee etc etc and yes you could slap an amp on as well, but then tier new UL stuff up and have even more dps and more peddies spent ;D - as I say its in the suggestions section but would be a nice to have ;)

Gravis GBR - 42 - 56 - 64 what ever ( only mentioning this as it a pink rifle )

But the Same higher levels could also be done for Lazer ;)

Not just rifles but also pistols as well ;P

6. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

You also have to look at the playerbase right now. How many people hunt big mobs here? Not many. The people that do are grinders.
    A lot of the players on Arkadia are low to mid level players. I think the current weapons are attuned to that.

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Gravis are bit crap, being non-sib but a few more high level smuggler edition weapons would be welcome.

8. MaxHecWalker

MaxHecWalker Active Member