1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyrionnn

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Tyrionnn ImpnAintEasy, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Tyrionnn ImpnAintEasy

Tyrionnn ImpnAintEasy Member

Hi all new to the forums here! Been in game 1 year and 4 months ish. Moved to Arkadia to get away from the madhouse that we call Calypso. Met these crazy people in a big spaceship and fell in love with space, and the space skilling processes. ty Granny.

I hunt,craft with goals to hit 100k skills before the new year, currently at 94.5k skills atm i believe.

I can also craft for skills, including but not limited to texture bps, generic leather, halix, gallard, carabok, etc etc.Also components of many types. If you wish to know the qr of a BP just hit me up.

All skill crafting runs done for other people will be broadcast on twitch so there is zero chance of misunderstanding on products made etc. Anyways ill do a post on all this in another forum... I think im rambling and stuff :p

Thanks for popping in see you all in game! If anyone would like to get ahold of me in game, My name is Tyrionnn ImpnAintEasy Lanisterrrr

• Welcome! Welcome! x 4
    • Like Like x 1